Bukauskas on his dad reigning the illegal fight scene in 80's Soviet Union

Oh yea, my pops was a pretty bad man because of those days! He also died at 45 and was basically only able to walk after large doses of oxy, mainly from some bad ass knee injury he got out there fighting! RIP to my dad tho, he was a real one and we watched UFC 40 as my first event live on PPV
Rest in peace to your pops. He sounds like a warrior. I’m sure he earned his seat at the table in Valhalla!

<RomeroSalute>

and btw, there were a lot of underground unsanctioned tournaments after collapse of Soviet Union. There were all these ex-athletes that needed to survive, and a lot of them became gangsters and/or often fought in these rough underground matches to earn a living.

I just posted this in another thread, but you will find this interesting:

Can't even imagine the insanity of what Benny "The Jet" went through in those few life-changing days. Had he not been the superior fighter, his story (and his death) would likely have NEVER been spoken of outside of the people involved and/or those spectators that witnessed that gruesome "Life or Death" event.

Shut the fuck up kid youre probably a fucking seamstress.
Oh I can just picture your little weasel ass sitting in the dark with your tap out shirt on, talking shit to real fighters.
Hush it while the grown ups are talkin’.

I don’t have like 13 of my fights logged it used to annoy me but it’s whatever at this point.

<Fedor23>

Do you have any of the videos from the events by any chance? I don’t have any tape of my fights for Rutgers promotion. I think I fought for him 3x.
Like really!!! I never knew I had this gapping hole in my life till now, how many I gonna pretend to be content with my life until I see this
Lolol sure buddy. This forum never gets stale.

Lol haters are funny.dude was the number 1 ammy middleweight and welterweight in Florida for awhile.he fought in my hometown several times and was an absolute beast.hell his whole team were killers.

He's on my TV right now. Former Soviet brick breaking NHB in a gi guy. He looks terrifying on camera.

Lol haters are funny.dude was the number 1 ammy middleweight and welterweight in Florida for awhile.he fought in my hometown several times and was an absolute beast.hell his whole team were killers.
I appreciate that brotha.

if-you-dont-know-now-you-know-dwayne-johnson.gif

I appreciate that brotha.

if-you-dont-know-now-you-know-dwayne-johnson.gif

I was far from great but it trips me out how people who would never get in a ring or cage will shit on others.especially when they don't know what they are talking about in the slightest. I didn't see your second fight with perry but I know that I thought you won the first fight.rumble in the ancient city really produced some awesome fighters.you,Justin Sumter,jerome,rock was killing it in boxing last time I checked.same thing with breakthrough. You,perry,dereese,nicholson,rowe Hutchinson and many more.i miss those days.even when we fought dudes from different camps the whole ammy community back then was a brotherhood.if I could go back in time it would be to the ammy scene in 2009-2012.some of the best days of my life

And here I was thinking the stupidest possible thing in MMA that related to brick-breaking was the "no 12-6 elbows" rule.
They did that brick-breaking shit in the very early K-1 too. Because Karate, I guess....

Last edited:
Back