Bukauskas on his dad reigning the illegal fight scene in 80's Soviet Union

Lolol sure buddy. This forum never gets stale.

And you was have gone how many rounds with #Esteemed BKFC legend Mike "The Nigerian Nightmare" Perry?

#ShowHespec

Basically the kumite which I’ve won hundreds of tournaments.

Underground fight scene in the San Fernando valley was a big thing back in the day. I had my first 5 fights in non sanctioned fights out there back in the day. Good times.
Oh yea, my pops was a pretty bad man because of those days! He also died at 45 and was basically only able to walk after large doses of oxy, mainly from some bad ass knee injury he got out there fighting! RIP to my dad tho, he was a real one and we watched UFC 40 as my first event live on PPV

Lolol sure buddy. This forum never gets stale.
H2h combat has been a thing since civilization started, Just because you’re scared to throw them mitts doesn’t mean the rest of the world is. People like to fight, it isn’t news that people who aren’t professional still do it

Underground fight scene in the San Fernando valley was a big thing back in the day. I had my first 5 fights in non sanctioned fights out there back in the day. Good times.

What was your record in those 5 fights brother?

H2h combat has been a thing since civilization started, Just because you’re scared to throw them mitts doesn’t mean the rest of the world is. People like to fight, it isn’t news that people who aren’t professional still do it

Shut the fuck up kid youre probably a fucking seamstress.

I used to train at Gintas Combat in Watford about 10/11 years ago, back when I first had a go at MMA

Modestas was a really sound guy, and was always in the gym. Even at that age you could see he was leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else. Hate watching him fight though as it always makes me super nervous

You ever notice tapology doesn't have most of the rumble in the ancient city fights in their log?
I don’t have like 13 of my fights logged it used to annoy me but it’s whatever at this point.

<Fedor23>

Do you have any of the videos from the events by any chance? I don’t have any tape of my fights for Rutgers promotion. I think I fought for him 3x.

I don’t have like 13 of my fights logged it used to annoy me but it’s whatever at this point.

<Fedor23>

Do you have any of the videos from the events by any chance? I don’t have any tape of my fights for Rutgers promotion. I think I fought for him 3x.

I only have videos from the events I fought in.i can't remember if we fought on any of the same events but can check monday.have you checked YouTube? You and jerome were the 2 baddest dudes fighting in Josh's events.i remember when you fought perry the first time and you almost got him with the kneebar.turned him into a lay and pray artist.hope all is well!I remember I floored a dude and back then they were doing standing 8s even in ammy mma.i fucked up and got guillotined in the next round.i was super stressed and you and jerome were like you'll be back and I won my next fight by 1st round ko.always meant alot to me because I was so young in the game and you were both experienced killers.

Edit- im also missing like 15 fights between mma,boxing and kickboxing and have a random fight i never fought in on tapology

Last edited:
I only have videos from the events I fought in.i can't remember if we fought on any of the same events but can check monday.have you checked YouTube? You and jerome were the 2 baddest dudes fighting in Josh's events.i remember when you fought perry the first time and you almost got him with the kneebar.turned him into a lay and pray artist.hope all is well!I remember I floored a dude and back then they were doing standing 8s even in ammy mma.i fucked up and got guillotined in the next round.i was super stressed and you and jerome were like you'll be back and I won my next fight by 1st round ko.always meant alot to me because I was so young in the game and you were both experienced killers.

Edit- im also missing like 15 fights between mma,boxing and kickboxing and have a random fight i never fought in on tapology
Damn I really appreciate that brotha.. and I’m happy that you came back stronger that’s what it’s all about. You’re really hitting me in the nostalgia right now. Those were good times for sure. I missed ripping and running around the FL fight scene. I miss Jerome he was definitely a beast we used to beat the shit out of each other every day in the gym (and party just as hard on the weekends). I fell out of touch with everyone from those days (I don’t use social media). Hope you are doing well these days brotha if you do happen across those videos hit me up though I would be extremely appreciative.

<RomeroSalute>

What organization did you fight him in?

And of course it was a bs decision sir lol
I fought Perry in an organization called “Breakthrough MMA” it was run out of Daytona beach. Solid event overall the first fight was at Daytona Bike Week at the Coca Cola pavilion, there were a shitload of people and we fought in the main event. It was good times.

I fought Perry in an organization called “Breakthrough MMA” it was run out of Daytona beach. Solid event overall the first fight was at Daytona Bike Week at the Coca Cola pavilion, there were a shitload of people and we fought in the main event. It was good times.

Should've knocked him out lol

My dad could beat this guys dad up for sure.

<Fedor23>

Tapology has me with 2 extra kickboxing fights I never took with 2 guys I’ve never heard of!

Would have been a lot cooler if they broke the bricks over each other's heads.

Now that's a tie breaker

Still a better way of settling draws than the Eddie Bravo Invitational.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back