Build A Bear Shuts Down America

One time El pollo loco was giving out free chicken. I think it was only like a free drumstick or maybe two, but there was no purchase necessary.

So I was like, "maybe I'll stop by. I like free stuff"

When I drove by, the line was out the door and all the way across the parking lot.

I could not fucking believe that people were waiting probably an hour or more in the hot sun for what amounted to a dollar's worth of food.

Or IHOP on free pancake day.
You get a free 3 stack of pancakes that you could make at home for like 30 cents ,and the line will be halfway down the block.

It’s interesting to see these fucking imbeciles all congregate together and wait half the day for something that’s of such low value.

One time El pollo loco was giving out free chicken. I think it was only like a free drumstick or maybe two, but there was no purchase necessary.

So I was like, "maybe I'll stop by. I like free stuff"

When I drove by, the line was out the door and all the way across the parking lot.

I could not fucking believe that people were waiting probably an hour or more in the hot sun for what amounted to a dollar's worth of food.

Pizza?? You should make them buy sacks of grain at the feed store, you liberal weirdo
actually the should have to buy prepacked boxes of food supplied for the month. Combination of long lasting foods and healthy as possible.

Back