Build A Bear Shuts Down America

There was the same issue here. We were gonna taken our kid but decided against it. They're giving away vouchers for the offer to anyone who's a member of their club anyway.

Apparently the same shit happened here in UK with reports of some parents even throwing down with each other.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...dy-offer-sparks-chaotic-scenes-across-britain

funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif

The clerk gave me a puzzled look when I asked where the discounted big hairy guys in leather chaps were at. I left a bad review online after wasting all that time in line for nothing.

People are so dumb.

Queueing up for hours to save money ... you could make that money by actually working.

Guess it’s because I’m not a parent.

But what the actual fuck. It’s just a bear.
I am a parent and you are right.

Now don’t get me wrong, if I could get there early enough I’d absolutely get my kid a bear on the cheap. But if not it would be tough titty and she’d understand that.

All this “my child is meltdown blah blah” is ridiculous. Build a bear should never do this again. People don’t deserve it.

Mfers lose they mind of free pizza, $1 gas and age build a bear. These are the same bastards who are on welfare and buy the $8 digornio pizza instead of getting their family 4 $2 tonys pizzas.

yea but they are selective in what they "save"

these are the same welfare bums that instead of getting 4 $2 tonys pizzas to provide more food for their family, they buy one $10 digorno. Then instead of buying 3 bags of $2 toasted o's, they spend $6 on one box of count fuckin chocula.
Damn the price of Digiornos rose 2 dollars in 5 hours
I need to invest in them shits, I'll be able to retire in a week!

My wife followed this closely, as she was gonna go get a bear for each of our kids. Luckily she didn't get the chance to go and we saw the aftermath on social media and just laughed it off.

LOL at children melting down and dramatic parents. Go fuck yourself you entitled douche bags, and teach your kids about how the real world works.

Was it pay your age for a bear with all of the accessories and bling? If that's the case, what the hell did they expect? Everyone is going to take advantage of all of the add ons which take longer, and it's a ridiculous discount so people will be there. If it isn't for all of the add ons, it really isn't that discounted.

We were going to go yesterday until we heard all the craziness. We got vouchers so that will work.

We were going to go yesterday until we heard all the craziness. We got vouchers so that will work.

What exactly is the deal? Do you get the bear with whatever add ons you like? I assumed they would limit what you can do as the price can get up near $100.

It's disgusting how out of shape people are. That's my only takeaway.

What exactly is the deal? Do you get the bear with whatever add ons you like? I assumed they would limit what you can do as the price can get up near $100.
I honestly have no idea. My wife mentioned it to me. All she told me is that you can get a bear and pay the price equivament to your child's age. Never purchased from there before so I'm not sure how it works.

Back