Build A Bear Shuts Down America

At least I’m not the only one who remembers Teddy Ruxpin.

You know what was great about Teddy Ruxpin? He just played tapes. You could put whatever you wanted on those tapes and scare the shit out of your little brother or sister.

Reminds me of when popeys has free chicken... if people can't get the free things promised to them then heads will roll!

lol, yeah, I still remember the days when you told your parents "I want one" and it was still an acceptable answer to say "No."

I read this post and now I identify as a Build A Bear

my name is Muffins

While I was waiting for my apt for a hair cut I went to Lids to buy a new hat. Across the hall from Lids was the build a bear. It was a fucking 5 hr wait!! The store actually sold out of bears and gave away, get this, $15 vouchers lmao. 5 hours for a $15 voucher? Fucking schill.

You know what was great about Teddy Ruxpin? He just played tapes. You could put whatever you wanted on those tapes and scare the shit out of your little brother or sister.
I had a Teddy Ruxpin and in the middle of the night once he started talking. Scared the living shit out of me so much so that I ended up not sleeping for the rest of night, opened my window and threw the fucker out the window. I was 5 lol

Yeah I'm parent but then again I'm not poor.
WTF people!?

<{cruzshake}>

Its beyond bizarre. Here is the thing, lets say you have an 11 year old. Then they were going to give you the bear for $11 dollars. Normally you can probably get one for $30. Now you tell me, who in the actual fuck are these people who are willing to wait in hours long lines to save $19, that is literally what we are talking about here. If you ask me to wait in a 4 hour line to save $19 I will kick your fucking ass on the spot for even asking it.

I had a Teddy Ruxpin and in the middle of the night once he started talking. Scared the living shit out of me so much so that I ended up not sleeping for the rest of night, opened my window and threw the fucker out the window. I was 5 lol

Just imagine how creepy it would have been had he been running out of batteries too.

Damn the price of Digiornos rose 2 dollars in 5 hours
I need to invest in them shits, I'll be able to retire in a week!
depends on if they are on sale or not and what store you go to. Tonys fluctuate between on sale for $2 and $3

I am a store bought pizza fanatic. at least when it comes to welfarte people not providing as much food for their family as possible.

The last one I clearly remember was Tickle Me Elmo. Lol.

I can’t wrap my head around shit like that.
Fucking tickle me Elmo. Somebody actually found one of those at the church I work at. Can’t believe those little shits still live lol.

You guys remember his friend, Grubby?

I always wanted him. No one I knew even had him.

grubby.jpg

depends on if they are on sale or not and what store you go to. Tonys fluctuate between on sale for $2 and $3

I am a store bought pizza fanatic. at least when it comes to welfarte people not providing as much food for their family as possible.
Pizza?? You should make them buy sacks of grain at the feed store, you liberal weirdo

My wife kept sending me a link to this sale and i kept ignoring it. I know better, anytime a discount is this good, or free stuff like subs or pizza, every asshat in the city turns up.

People are stupid and cheap. Like those assholes who miss thanksgiving to wait online to get sales at Walmart. I would pay double for an item to NOT wait in a line and deal with the scum, like that.

They should make the dumbasses in Build A Bear’s corporate marketing department work a 12 hour shift in a store on Pay Your Age day and give those poor clerks the day off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back