Broken Leg? (GIF!)

I'm afraid so.

Anderson probably won't be able to walk for quite a while. In addition, his age is a huge factor and recovery will take some time leaving him sidelined even longer.

Sad way to go out.

Thank you Anderson for all the great fights!

He dropped him and soundly kicked his ass in the first.

Anderson is a great fighter, definitely overrated but that's mostly due to his rabid fans. Good solid run, was fun to watch him when he wasn't actin the fool.

To his nuthuggers:

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."

fin

How do you recover from a fight and a freak injury like that? What a tragic ending for Anderson... But it's normal as the old saying goes "you can't always get what you want".

Kind of ironic that it happened to Anderson as well.

Anderson was one of the last true martial artists left in the UFC. Very sad to see him go.

I'm fucking gutted over here. Fucking gutted. I don't know how he could recover from something like this, especially this late in his career.

what a horrible way to lose... Time to drink until I can't remember what just happened..

I think his body basically checked out tonight, "No Mas".

Anderson has nothing left to prove .

That injury is definitely career ending .

Sad to see him go out this way .

I looked away at the replay... can't stand broken bones!

He's the GOAT imo, but it's over now.

So sad. I only hope he can walk normally a year from now and is not injured to the point that long term training and gym running and stuff is not an option

I didnt see it break the first time, but that was pretty sick

6.gif

Yeah it was pretty bad. Hate to see Anderson go out like that. Weidman was looking good in the first round.

Sad way for Anderson to go out, he was the fighter that got me into the sport. Most entertaining fighter of all time

No. He wont ever be the same at his advanced age. He should retire. Thanks for all the bad ass fights Andy. You are indeed the GOAT.

Back