Broken Leg? (GIF!)

Can't hate Weidman, he dominated the first round, but the second Silva still looked fresh... who knows what could have happened... That being said, that was absolutely the worst way for this fight to have went... just sickening and depressing... Silva is done.

he used Silva's power against him. If you're going to throw kicks that fast, you better not land your shin on his. If you think about it, it's similar to the first fight. Every dumb thing that Silva did successfully against other guys bit him back against Weidman. First time was the clowning, second time was throwing quick, poorly placed kicks with skinny legs.

After all is said and done, you've never walked, you've never run; You're a winner!

Perfect leg kick check by Weidman. He learned from the first fight.

Anyway, Weidman dominated from bell to bell and basically flash-KO'd Anderson after a minute. I'm sure Anderson would've preferred the KO now though.

Probably..

Thanks for the years of great fights AS. You'll be always be known as one of the greatest.

This injury shouldn't prompt any kind of reaction other than sadness.

That was clearly painful and Anderson returning will be very rare.

We likely saw the mans last fight tonight. Respect.

That was Andersons last fight, how fucked up is this. Never even entertained the idea this would be how the fight ended.

How? Silva was nearly finished in the first round, and i don't think he landed a single strike at distance.

Weidman had his number again.

Unfortunate the way it ended, hate to see that, but i think Weidman was on his way to another win

There was speculation that Anderson would retire anyway if he lost as he really wouldn't have more to achieve or anything further to prove. Now with Anderson losing the first rnd during the rematch, an injury that could take long to rehab and Anderson's age, would it be wise for AS to hang em up for good?

Im shocked, never tought it would happen, a tko, ko or sub i was expecting but this was the worst thing i could imagine...

Couldn't watch the fight so been keeping up with it here. Would like to see the break if someone has the time to post a gif. Thank.

Anderson deserved a much better ending. It made me so sad seeing him screaming in agony holding his leg... Man, it's a shame that one of the greatest of all time goes out this way

Damn effin tragic to have that happen in the middle of a fight like that. Will always remember what a great fighter he was though.

Do Black people really have less dense bones? People say John Jones makes weight because of his light bones. /trollface

Well it's obvious that that is why Usain Bolt is so fast.

Back