Broken Leg? (GIF!)

Anyone got GIF from the alternative angle? The one in replay is much better.

I agree he was too disrespectful and prideful but I was thinking more along the lines of tapping to a choke after a beating would suffice.

In other news anyone else hoping we see Jon jones go down like this soon?
I'd find that agreeable.

Yes

The injury was horrific but seeing Weidman celebrating like he KO'd him was even more sickening.

Weidman defended the title and was winning convincingly. Why on earth would he not celebrate? You can celebrate your own success while later feeling for the pain of another person.

At 38 Years old, ahhhhh shittt, they didn't REPLAY it either.
hurt112.gif

cagitN8.png

BcoUJaHIYAAtsmj.jpg

BcoUWU2CQAM0HI8.jpg

That is tough to see :(

Brutal gif.

You can clearly see Weidman check the kick with his knee. Credit to Weidman for the victory. That was no fluke.

I feel sad for Anderson though. That is one terrible injury. Hopefully he can come back for a few more fights. I would hate to see a great champion go out like that.

How long did it take Corey Hill to recover from that? His was worse though. Didn't it happen to Pele also?

Weidman running around celebrating like that is even more disgusting than the broken leg.

Why? He didn't even know it was broken.

Anderson over-committed on a kick and payed for it.

Weidman was definateky winning the fight but who says silva wouldnt have scored another great finish? I hate endings like this

Only idiots are saying Silva would have won. He lost decisively twice.

All he managed in the first fight were a few leg kicks. This time he lost because of those leg kicks. Weidman kicked his arse much worse in all areas than the first time.

Weidman is the better fighter, simple as that.

I hated to see the fight end like this for a couple of reasons.

1- I wanted to see a finish.
2- That is definitely a career ending injury given Silva's age.

I felt robbed both times these guys fought. This time was even worse. At least in the first matchup Weidman actually knocked him out. This time we get a freakishly rare broken lower leg. UGH.

I felt robbed both times these guys fought. This time was even worse. At least in the first matchup Weidman actually knocked him out. This time we get a freakishly rare broken lower leg. UGH.

You people really need to realize Anderson is just a human being and can lose as well, only this will give you your stuff back

Anderson knows better than anyone the power of checking leg kicks, anyone who has done any Thai boxing knows the power of checking leg kicks, that's one of the dangers of throwing them.

Some of you guys are just going to have to accept that Weidman is the better fighter, at no time in either of the fights was Weidman in trouble, he's been the one pushing the pace in both fights has dominated the grappling department and KOed Silva once and shut down Silva's offense completely (resulting in the TKO the second time).

I think some of you folks need a wee bit of perspective. It sucks for Anderson, but thousands of people snap their bones every year, and rarely is it fatal or even debilitating so far as general quality of life goes. It's not like he and his entire family died in a house fire, which seems to be how some of you are mourning. The guy is a multimillionaire with a historic legacy in combat sports

Holy S**T!!! Damn! Wishing the guy a speedy recovery and hopefully he can just kick back and enjoy the rest of his life with his hard earned $$$ and being one of the GOAT's!

If anyone's leg was gonna snap I woulda thought it would be Bones Jones

Back