Broke up with my girlfriend

I was dating/living with a girl for around 3 years when she pulled the plug. Then 2 weeks later she realized not using me like an ATM made life too hard and she crawled in bed with me (She was living in my guest bedroom in between). She basically said the money thing I just mentioned in so many words and then asked to reunite and so yeah we fucked and tried to reconcile.
Nothing changed to fix us and we broke up for good 5 months later. I guess I technically ended it as she was pissed at me and gave me a 3 day silent treatment, so I took all her stuff and moved it to the guest room while she was at work.
Then she was heartbroken and pissed. I had to share my house for another 5 weeks or so before she found a new place and room mate.
She wasted little time going on social media and doing things like simulating BJs with an ice cream cone to attract a new sugar daddy. I was embarrassed for her as she was a 4 year college grad and acting like this. (She never used her degree to a get a good job while with me, hence the ATM abuse.
I told her I was never dating again and 10 years later, I'm holding strong.
---
Previous "long term" girlfriend I broke up with looked like Stiffler's mom but had great tits. She was nuts and I broke it off after her constant mental breakdowns attacking me finally out weighed having a hole to goo in.
She ended up pregnant by some rando 5 weeks or so after we split and popped out an autist, so she never married or anything again. And her pregnancy made her blow up like Roseanne 1988, so her tits were gonzo.

Women are fucking nuts. So many of my exes were sad and seemingly broken up by the break up but they find a new victim very quickly.
Somethings are learned about women: they are fucking nuts, they are in fact more logical in the sense that they see relationships for their transactional value, so they can be seemingly much more cold and ruthless, and their "love" for their man is dependent on their fear of losing what value you provided them.

Rip the bandage off. There are other women. You don't want to be dealing with these feelings with the same person for years.

their "love" for their man is dependent on their fear of losing what value you provided them.
jada_pinkett_smith.jpg

I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. She got out of a relationship before we started dating, and said she wanted to be alone for awhile, but I kind of rushed her into another relationship with me. Anyway she ended it yesterday, saying she wanted to be alone. I told her she's my best friend and I still want her to be part of my life.

I was upset today and she was messaging me a lot. She asked if I wanted to try some fancy chocolates she bought. She said she would come over. She knew I was hurt from the breakup but I told her I wanted to see her and talk to her.

She came by tonight and she said she was trying not to go back on her word but it's hard. She meant she was trying hard not to go back in to a relationship with me. After a few minutes I could tell by how she was talking that she was missing me.

Didn't take long before we started kissing and then had sex, and cuddled for an hour.

I just don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts from ppl who been in this situation?

I broke it off with some chick after 2 months. We don’t fuck or talk anymore. You can still stay in touch and talk, but if you fuck it’s bad (for you in this case) because you ain’t back together. Of course if she says you are that’s different….But if she dumped your ass once…what changed that she won’t again. Did anything? If no move on. Probably not good to stay together with someone who will pity fuck and maybe simp you along.

Sherbro have some pride. Shave your head, hit the gym, sign up for whatever online dating app, and run through bitches. She ended it with you bro you should be offended that this bitch thinks she can do better. Send her off to those cold streets. You will be sad and thats okay but dont be a little bitch and let this girl treat you like your some little simp that she can call whenever shes lonely.

Only time you should be calling this girl now is for sex and after you get laid you go out and do whatever cool shit she thinks youre doing with out her.

Women are fucking nuts. So many of my exes were sad and seemingly broken up by the break up but they find a new victim very quickly.
Somethings are learned about women: they are fucking nuts, they are in fact more logical in the sense that they see relationships for their transactional value, so they can be seemingly much more cold and ruthless, and their "love" for their man is dependent on their fear of losing what value you provided them.
<WellThere>

In general you say things that are true, but this is actually because of man. If a father, the most important man from the beginning of her life, can't learn his daughter what to look for in a man and how to behave with a man, then how to expect that she will do the right thing? And then you have other man, that don't care if a woman has a boyfriend or husband and inflate their ego's more and the partner has to deal with that. Also many weak husbands accept that their wives (and daughters) walk half naked outside.
So man should be blamed even more for the amount of crazy women. But there are good fathers and good woman also, everybody can learn and develop themselves. You talk like a woman has no choice other than to do bad.

In general you say things that are true, but this is actually because of man. If a father, the most important man from the beginning of her life, can't learn his daughter what to look for in a man and how to behave with a man, then how to expect that she will do the right thing? And then you have other man, that don't care if a woman has a boyfriend or husband and inflate their ego's more and the partner has to deal with that. Also many weak husbands accept that their wives (and daughters) walk half naked outside.
So man should be blamed even more for the amount of crazy women. But there are good fathers and good woman also, everybody can learn and develop themselves. You talk like a woman has no choice other than to do bad.

With so many sheepeople that follow the flock and aren't self aware.......I'm not sure if it's actually their choice?

Sherbro have some pride. Shave your head, hit the gym, sign up for whatever online dating app, and run through bitches. She ended it with you bro you should be offended that this bitch thinks she can do better. Send her off to those cold streets. You will be sad and thats okay but dont be a little bitch and let this girl treat you like your some little simp that she can call whenever shes lonely.

Only time you should be calling this girl now is for sex and after you get laid you go out and do whatever cool shit she thinks youre doing with out her.

To be fair to the imaginary female in this fable, she could (& will) do better than TS.

With so many sheepeople that follow the flock and aren't self aware.......I'm not sure if it's actually their choice?
When a man is following something then this sounds like a choice? Especially when they have been warned but still continu to do the same.

When a man is following something then this sounds like a choice? Especially when they have been warned but still continu to do the same.

Yeah I think you might think that way because it's the way your brain operates....... Try pushing past the surface on most people and see what you find....... There's not a lot of self awareness......

Is Joey killing hookers again? Bless that little guy and his hijinks.

It's in a woman's hypergamous nature. It has nothing to do with value or a father's influence. It's an evolutionary trait women have for survival. I mean it makes sense to want a mate that provides the most value, and to trade up for a mate who could provide more. It may seem ruthless but that's how animals are in nature. Animals abandon their offspring if they think evaluate that they have to do it for survival. Males of some species will kill the offspring of a female so that she has to a mate with them since now she doesn't have any kids to pass her genes onto. Of course the mother will fight tooth and nail to protect her kids, but if they die, she moves on. Imagine if a dude kills your kids and then you have sex with the murderer of your kids since you have to have kids. It's absolutely ruthless but that's nature. It is what it is. Humans aren't quite that heartless but then again we don't live the crazy lives wild animals do. Nevertheless, human females have to be ruthless to ensure survival of themselves and their offspring. A woman's "love" is meant for her kids, not her mate.

Your "job" as a man is to work around this nature.

It's in a woman's hypergamous nature. It has nothing to do with value or a father's influence. It's an evolutionary trait women have for survival. I mean it makes sense to want a mate that provides the most value, and to trade up for a mate who could provide more. It may seem ruthless but that's how animals are in nature. Animals abandon their offspring if they think evaluate that they have to do it for survival. Males of some species will kill the offspring of a female so that she has to a mate with them since now she doesn't have any kids to pass her genes onto. Of course the mother will fight tooth and nail to protect her kids, but if they die, she moves on. Imagine if a dude kills your kids and then you have sex with the murderer of your kids since you have to have kids. It's absolutely ruthless but that's nature. It is what it is. Humans aren't quite that heartless but then again we don't live the crazy lives wild animals do. Nevertheless, human females have to be ruthless to ensure survival of themselves and their offspring. A woman's "love" is meant for her kids, not her mate.

Your "job" as a man is to work around this nature.
Did women hurth you that much? You confuse animals with humans. There are also examples in animal kingdom of men that leave the woman as soon as she is pregnant. Doesn't mean humans do the same.
Men and women can be good or bad and we can understand this because of our intelligence. There are also many people that change, so there is a choice.

Yeah I think you might think that way because it's the way your brain operates....... Try pushing past the surface on most people and see what you find....... There's not a lot of self awareness......
Yes in reality many choose what the majority chooses. Still we see also people changing or understanding a bit later, so there is always an option if you want.

Did women hurth you that much? You confuse animals with humans. There are also examples in animal kingdom of men that leave the woman as soon as she is pregnant. Doesn't mean humans do the same.
Men and women can be good or bad and we can understand this because of our intelligence. There are also many people that change, so there is a choice.

It's not about hurt. It's not a value judgement honestly. I say shit like "Women are crazy" or "You can't trust women" because it's funny banter between guys but I only believe it true in certain contexts. Our problem is that we have been conditioned by society to believe in romantic love and happily ever after, which isn't really the purpose or function of heterosexual partnerships. Intersexual dynamics is ultimately about procreation and the propagation and survival of our species. Believe it or not, I'm a sympathizer of feminism and I am in full support of women's rights. I just think that the generally understood concept of monogamous romantic relations, the nature of our species, and modern society does not mesh together well at all. The consequences are declining marriages and birth rates, which I'm all for.

We are animals ultimately. I do believe in transcending our animalistic nature but that's another story and has little to do with relationships and romantic love.

Back