Broke up with my girlfriend

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. She got out of a relationship before we started dating, and said she wanted to be alone for awhile, but I kind of rushed her into another relationship with me. Anyway she ended it yesterday, saying she wanted to be alone. I told her she's my best friend and I still want her to be part of my life.

I was upset today and she was messaging me a lot. She asked if I wanted to try some fancy chocolates she bought. She said she would come over. She knew I was hurt from the breakup but I told her I wanted to see her and talk to her.

She came by tonight and she said she was trying not to go back on her word but it's hard. She meant she was trying hard not to go back in to a relationship with me. After a few minutes I could tell by how she was talking that she was missing me.

Didn't take long before we started kissing and then had sex, and cuddled for an hour.

I just don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts from ppl who been in this situation?

I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. She got out of a relationship before we started dating, and said she wanted to be alone for awhile, but I kind of rushed her into another relationship with me. Anyway she ended it yesterday, saying she wanted to be alone. I told her she's my best friend and I still want her to be part of my life.

I was upset today and she was messaging me a lot. She asked if I wanted to try some fancy chocolates she bought. She said she would come over. She knew I was hurt from the breakup but I told her I wanted to see her and talk to her.

She came by tonight and she said she was trying not to go back on her word but it's hard. She meant she was trying hard not to go back in to a relationship with me. After a few minutes I could tell by how she was talking that she was missing me.

Didn't take long before we started kissing and then had sex, and cuddled for an hour.

I just don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts from ppl who been in this situation?

My heart goes out to your poor imaginary girlfriend... and of course, your right hand, as usual.

Thoughts and prayers.

Is this the girl that had the accessible pants in the car?

I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday.

Anyway she ended it yesterday, saying she wanted to be alone.

After a few minutes I could tell by how she was talking that she was missing me.
So you broke up with her, while she broke up with you Yesterday. But one day later suddenly she was missing you so much that she cuddled you one hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back