Broke up with my girlfriend

Are you saying Joey the genius, is not crazy?
Dude...
I should have specified that a new guy would be new crazy.
She knows what to expect from old poster.
Sometimes they just want a guy who can hit all the right spots with minimal effort.
A familiar...

You rushed into a relationship and showed commitment. Women usually back away from that kind of stuff. But they also don't know what they want, they want to explore better options and at the same time they don't want to lose a safe, secure thing so they tend to have sex as sort of consolidation. Every girl that I was with had sex with me when things ended. Don't fall for that shit. Enjoy it for what it is and move on.

This is the time now where you put your big boy pants on and find yourself a new direction in life.

You can continue to smash but just don’t take her seriously anymore.

I was dating/living with a girl for around 3 years when she pulled the plug. Then 2 weeks later she realized not using me like an ATM made life too hard and she crawled in bed with me (She was living in my guest bedroom in between). She basically said the money thing I just mentioned in so many words and then asked to reunite and so yeah we fucked and tried to reconcile.
Nothing changed to fix us and we broke up for good 5 months later. I guess I technically ended it as she was pissed at me and gave me a 3 day silent treatment, so I took all her stuff and moved it to the guest room while she was at work.
Then she was heartbroken and pissed. I had to share my house for another 5 weeks or so before she found a new place and room mate.
She wasted little time going on social media and doing things like simulating BJs with an ice cream cone to attract a new sugar daddy. I was embarrassed for her as she was a 4 year college grad and acting like this. (She never used her degree to a get a good job while with me, hence the ATM abuse.
I told her I was never dating again and 10 years later, I'm holding strong.
---
Previous "long term" girlfriend I broke up with looked like Stiffler's mom but had great tits. She was nuts and I broke it off after her constant mental breakdowns attacking me finally out weighed having a hole to goo in.
She ended up pregnant by some rando 5 weeks or so after we split and popped out an autist, so she never married or anything again. And her pregnancy made her blow up like Roseanne 1988, so her tits were gonzo.

In the Walmart parking lot, it's an important detail.

Yeah that's her, but to reiterate we only met at Walmart then drove to our spot. That was the old days before we could go to each other's places. She comes to my place now or I go to hers, no more car. She's the co worker I always talk about

Last edited:
I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. She got out of a relationship before we started dating, and said she wanted to be alone for awhile, but I kind of rushed her into another relationship with me. Anyway she ended it yesterday, saying she wanted to be alone. I told her she's my best friend and I still want her to be part of my life.

I was upset today and she was messaging me a lot. She asked if I wanted to try some fancy chocolates she bought. She said she would come over. She knew I was hurt from the breakup but I told her I wanted to see her and talk to her.

She came by tonight and she said she was trying not to go back on her word but it's hard. She meant she was trying hard not to go back in to a relationship with me. After a few minutes I could tell by how she was talking that she was missing me.

Didn't take long before we started kissing and then had sex, and cuddled for an hour.

I just don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts from ppl who been in this situation?
Impregnate her

I had a girlfriend that I broke up with several times and we'd always agree to be friends. But when I went over to hang out just as friends then we would end up banging and then we'd just be together again.

I felt like Pacino in the godfather 3:
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

I eventually broke free of her once I started banging someone else.

I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. She got out of a relationship before we started dating, and said she wanted to be alone for awhile, but I kind of rushed her into another relationship with me. Anyway she ended it yesterday, saying she wanted to be alone. I told her she's my best friend and I still want her to be part of my life.

I was upset today and she was messaging me a lot. She asked if I wanted to try some fancy chocolates she bought. She said she would come over. She knew I was hurt from the breakup but I told her I wanted to see her and talk to her.

She came by tonight and she said she was trying not to go back on her word but it's hard. She meant she was trying hard not to go back in to a relationship with me. After a few minutes I could tell by how she was talking that she was missing me.

Didn't take long before we started kissing and then had sex, and cuddled for an hour.

I just don't know what to make of it. Any thoughts from ppl who been in this situation?
You shouldn't be having sex with your mom.

Back