Brock Says Anytime,Anywhere To Jones

That's what reporters do. He should have said "I weigh like 60 more pounds that Jones who isn't even a HW but Id like to get that Cain loss back"

He wants nothing to do with that shit.

I prefer his answer.

lol at the idiots who jump on Brawk.....Jones was the one calling him out , what do you expect him to say? He would turn him into a pretzel.

Last edited:
Both juiced to the gills. Lesner 310lbs and Jones 255lbs.
Would stream 100%.

My question is, would ANY athletic commission sanction this fight with a 50-60lb. weight difference?

Jones was on first take yesterday (or close to it) saying AGAIN he wants no part of some 265 HW.

Tried to find the video I saw but..its on lockdown.

He also commented on Mayweather/McGregor saying he likes Mayweather because he loves "greatness" or some shit.

Either eay Fuck Brock. He sucks amd wants zero part of the real HW's.

Just let him wear his MMA outfit in WWE and do "submissions".

Last edited:
Easy win
Easy payday

For Brock

Jones is full of shit
Said the same years ago
And you idiots believed him

I've always said

Ben Rothwell would smash Jon Jones

Guy needs to fight the reem and get that loss back first. Otherwise what's the point.

Hed kick his gut and shit. He dont want no part of anybody with TDD or striking skill. Dude folds quicker than a bad poker hand.

Hes got about 2 minutes in him if hes getting hit at all.

It's pretty obvious he wasn't during his UFC run. Look at Brock in the wwe then look at him in the UFC, huge difference

Compare his physique then to his wwe run. Dude is a natural freak

No he wasn't off the juice....he was on lower doses because that extra muscle was not going to benefit him.

Also a guy who has juiced as much as him (look at his college and wwe pictures) will likely need to be on small amounts for the rest of his life.....his endocrine system is shot.

Brock would cut to 265.. he walks around at 285-290 lbs ... and jones would never sign that contract.. hell , he wouldn't even sign to fight a hw like say jds or overeem lol

Jon would kick brocks knees until he looked like a flamingo

Brock would cut to 265.. he walks around at 285-290 lbs ... and jones would never sign that contract.. hell , he wouldn't even sign to fight a hw like say jds or overeem lol
You say that like jds and reem aren't much harder fights than brock.

You say that like jds and reem aren't much harder fights than brock.
Overeem has a glass chin and jds has been devolving more and more as time goes by= Brock is much bigger explosive etc = I'd say jones would have a better chance of pulling one out from jds or overeem .. that's just me though

That's what reporters do. He should have said "I weigh like 60 more pounds that Jones who isn't even a HW but Id like to get that Cain loss back"

He wants nothing to do with that shit.
So you don't like circus mismatches? :)

Jones would ruin Brock with ease. Brock in his prime struggled with the corpse of Randy. Jones would beat the piss out of him everywhere.

Back