Brock Says Anytime,Anywhere To Jones

Lesner vs couture?
Fucking noob lol

Randy WAS already a heavyweight at the time and weighed 220 when he fought Brock......Johnny "BONES" Jones is a light heavyweight. He never was a heavyweight. On El' Producto, he may have had a shot.

AND, that was UFC 91. I am not 100% sure when the NSAC started sanctioning fights but that was 9 years ago.......USADA DEFINITELY wasn't knocking on doors at 6AM like today.

Can anyone answer when NSAC started sanctioning fights?

Juice and weight difference aside, its a very interesting fight, especially if Jones smashes Cormier.

Odds would be a pick em, especially in a 5 round fight.

Cyborg vs Evinger
Naw they still make weight evenly. Whereas hypothetically Jones can be 206 and Brock 266..

Im sure an in shape Jones without cut could be 220-225.. still a giant difference. But hed be larger than Couture was..

Of course the huge muscular white HW wants to fight the black skinny Bones Jones LHW. I'd like to see it. Not sure how Jones would go about beating such a large muscle dude.

So Jones said he will only fight small HWs.. cause it has to be the right opponent and not big guys.

(by the way he does that routine in / out thing with the HW division for years now if you fallow his media bytes)

Then Jones said he will like to fight Brock Lesnar that he is a big boy and that he will do this to win but didn't wanted to reveal it then he said no way Brock takes that fight.

Then a reporter or whatnot asked Brock about it and he said:

“Would I fight Jon Jones? Anytime, anywhere,” Lesnar said. “Right now he should be worried about D.C. on Saturday night.” That's it.

I think a bunch of you guys would be surprised in that fight.

War Brock.

bork1}

giphy.gif

I use this gif WAY TOO MUCH.

There is something inherently wrong with this shit, right ?

That's what reporters do. He should have said "I weigh like 60 more pounds that Jones who isn't even a HW but Id like to get that Cain loss back"

He wants nothing to do with that shit.
You think jones only weighs 205??

Well Brock did t intentional juice to get an advantage while Jones did. I think Brock was clean during his first mma run which is why he was flabby and looks nothing like he does now. Jones on the other hand juiced his entire career
This is the most retarded thing I've ever read in my life, Brock didn't juice to get an advantage but Jon did, Brock wasn't using his whole career but Jon was.
Damn bruh

You're getting on Brock's case for responding to Jones saying he wanted to fight him? That makes a lot of sense. Brock would maul him. Jones doesn't have the power to phase Brock.

Randy WAS already a heavyweight at the time and weighed 220 when he fought Brock......Johnny "BONES" Jones is a light heavyweight. He never was a heavyweight. On El' Producto, he may have had a shot.

AND, that was UFC 91. I am not 100% sure when the NSAC started sanctioning fights but that was 9 years ago.......USADA DEFINITELY wasn't knocking on doors at 6AM like today.

Can anyone answer when NSAC started sanctioning fights?
You do realize Jones cuts to 205? {<huh}

Compare his physique then to his wwe run. Dude is a natural freak

how long will it take for you guys to understand that steroids are not equal to shredded physique, josh barnett has been caught twice and looked worse than brock during his first UFC run. same for tim sylvia. I think it's just cause you're a noob and never seen those guys and don't know the story, so I'll break it down for you:

several UFC fighters have been caught on steroids while they absolutely didn't look like they were doing, so physical appearence is not a good indicator of if someone is juiced or not.

Are you legitimately retarded? You're not SERIOUSLY claiming Jon doesn't cut to 205, right? Right?

No, I agree he DID cut down to 205 as in past tense. I believe that photo of him looking JACKED is an old photo. I believe the old normal looking, owner of the nickname "Bones", will be showing up to lose to D.C.

He isn't Romero who always looked jacked from his Olympic days....Jones use to be a string bean and then he blew up at age 27.

No, I agree he DID cut down to 205 as in past tense. I believe that photo of him looking JACKED is an old photo. I believe the old normal looking, owner of the nickname "Bones", will be showing up to lose to D.C.

He isn't Romero who always looked jacked from his Olympic days....Jones use to be a string bean and then he blew up at age 27.
So yes, you are retarded. You think Jones doesn't cut. LMFAO.

Back