Brock Says Anytime,Anywhere To Jones

They asked him you dumb ass.

That's what reporters do. He should have said "I weigh like 60 more pounds that Jones who isn't even a HW but Id like to get that Cain loss back"

He wants nothing to do with that shit.

That's what reporters do. He should have said "I weigh like 60 more pounds that Jones who isn't even a HW but Id like to get that Cain loss back"
Didn't bones challenge Brock? Brock just accepted is all
Cain can't even make it to the cage

Fuck Brock. If Jones can juice too and this fight is in Japan, he would wreck the shit out of that talking ape.

Lol look up Brock's history with it

He's been arrested with large amounts of steroids before he was ever in pro wrestling
You have to use steroids on pro wrestling dumbass, it's not a sport. Mma is a sport, Brock failed his test because he's in the wwe as well and couldn't get off his steroids in time

You have to use steroids on pro wrestling dumbass, it's not a sport. Mma is a sport, Brock failed his test because he's in the wwe as well and couldn't get off his steroids in time

Is your memory span that short that you can't even remember your original post??

"Jones is more on the juice than Brock"

Hey dumbfuck, Jones said he would fight Brock but he would never accept.

"I would love to fight Brock Lesnar," Jones said. "He's a massive dude. I mean, it would be a massive draw. Really big for the sport. It'd be a great challenge. That's a big ol' boy. I doubt Brock Lesnar would take that fight, though."

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/20157772/jon-jones-brock-lesnar-express-interest-potential-fight

I guess he did in 2015.Which he has since claimed hes not fighting no 265 dude period several times...and this is 2 years later.

Brock has zero place in the UFC.

Fuck Brock. I hate Jones but at least hes talented. Brock got destroyed and looked like a straight idiot. That Hunt fight you can scrap. Give this asshole Cain or JDS or anybody good.

Is your memory span that short that you can't even remember your original post??

"Jones is more on the juice than Brock"
Well Brock did t intentional juice to get an advantage while Jones did. I think Brock was clean during his first mma run which is why he was flabby and looks nothing like he does now. Jones on the other hand juiced his entire career

That link is literally from espn TODAY. Not 2 years ago fuckboy

Well Brock did t intentional juice to get an advantage while Jones did. I think Brock was clean during his first mma run which is why he was flabby and looks nothing like he does now. Jones on the other hand juiced his entire career

Oh. 10/10 post. Great insight. Much facts. 4sure no bias

I guess he did in 2015.Which he has since claimed hes not fighting no 265 dude period several times...and this is 2 years later.

Brock has zero place in the UFC.

Fuck Brock. I hate Jones but at least hes talented. Brock got destroyed and looked like a straight idiot. That Hunt fight you can scrap. Give this asshole Cain or JDS or anybody good.
Brock is a former champion and won the best with hardly any experience, that's true talent. Jones is just a steroid cheat

No, Brock has been juicing since college. It's pretty obvious.

It's pretty obvious he wasn't during his UFC run. Look at Brock in the wwe then look at him in the UFC, huge difference
Bullshit white belt. The UFC drug testing was a joke back then and he was juiced to the gills.

Back