Brock lesnar would rearrange prime fedor face and make him his new punching bag

Hey remember that time that prime Fedor got wrecked and TKO'd by that other guy?

No? Oh right, cause that never happened. There are zero examples to pull from, zero.

Hey remember that time when Brock got hit and folded like a lawnchair? Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I have to specify WHICH time I'm talking about...

smh.... Fedor wins inside 2 rounds.

Last edited:
Fedor's team better get the towel ready. cause BROCK SMASH!
DQoae.gif

If Brock that fought frank mir in the second fight show up against prime fedor then bork would completely destroys fedor because fedor can't stop bork takedown and ground and pound.bork would completely abuse fedor on ground and make him his new punching bag.
yB0bkI9.gif

"But fedor submitted Coleman and randleman"
If frank mir on his back can't submit Brock then fedor got zero chance of doing so"
"Look what cain did to bork"
Fedor doesn't have the takedown defense of cain

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Brock beats a Prime Fedor?

giphy.gif

Get your head out of your ass.

You're just not very bright if you think a prominent Russian athlete in an organization that encouraged PED's wasn't on the juice just as much as Brock.

Right. If you just showed me their pictures from the neck down, I couldn't tell which was which.

A lot of guys probably would’ve done that to him and shattered the whole greatest of all time argument into 1000 pieces. Convenient how he avoided it and the rest is all conjecture.

Offpeak Fedor is going to do that against Mir in a perfect round cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back