Brock lesnar would rearrange prime fedor face and make him his new punching bag

DenisDiamond

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
If Brock that fought frank mir in the second fight show up against prime fedor then bork would completely destroys fedor because fedor can't stop bork takedown and ground and pound.bork would completely abuse fedor on ground and make him his new punching bag.
yB0bkI9.gif

"But fedor submitted Coleman and randleman"
If frank mir on his back can't submit Brock then fedor got zero chance of doing so"
"Look what cain did to bork"
Fedor doesn't have the takedown defense of cain

I hate to agree but i have to.
that bork was a very scary individual.
maybe goat.
love that firtst under armpit punch.

2 fedor hating threads in 1 day, or atleast 2 from what I've seen... white belt noob

Uh...bork got tapped by mur and knocked out by cain, who's never been known as a big puncher. That hypothetical match could go either way, but I'd have to favour fyodor seeing as how he showed way more toughness in his career than lesnar ever did.

Pre stomach illness brawk would absolutely be too much for fedro.

This is fact. Look at what Bigfoot did to him, and he’s not half the wrestler Brock is.

Uh...bork got tapped by mur and knocked out by cain, who's never been known as a big puncher. That hypothetical match could go either way, but I'd have to favour fyodor seeing as how he showed way more toughness in his career than lesnar ever did.
Read my first comment,BOI

fedor by whatever he wants in 1 round.

theres levels to this shhhh.

Came in to check if TS was a white belt.

Confirmed.

Now I'm leaving, cheerio.

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.
NEWSFLASH... it's 2018 and they've never fought, so put this thread in teh Wasteland where it belongs.
1513415598736.jpg

Fedor in a cage has a worse record than Artem Lobov, Brock would destroy him in the octagon.

yes, like Bigfoot did but 10x worse

Brock Lesnar doesn't duck fights.

Click on thread. Click on TS name. Check join date. January 2018. Forget the thread exists lol.

If Brock that fought frank mir in the second fight show up against prime fedor then bork would completely destroys fedor because fedor can't stop bork takedown and ground and pound.bork would completely abuse fedor on ground and make him his new punching bag.
yB0bkI9.gif

"But fedor submitted Coleman and randleman"
If frank mir on his back can't submit Brock then fedor got zero chance of doing so"
"Look what cain did to bork"
Fedor doesn't have the takedown defense of cain
Ummm no.

And I swore we would never see anyone worse than the 2017 Sherdog sign ups.

Seem like "join date" is the only argument fedor fans got

Back