Brock lesnar would rearrange prime fedor face and make him his new punching bag

Fedor wins

Brock has great takedowns but all it takes is one punch to make him shell up and run away.

One guy is extremely hard to finish and never gives up. The other folds very quickly.

At some point in the fight, Brock would absolutely get cracked, shell up, get swarmed and probably tap to strikes.

tumblr_ok0i5jhXa41qd4esao1_500.gif

Brock has great takedowns but all it takes is one punch to make him shell up and run away.

One guy is extremely hard to finish and never gives up. The other folds very quickly.

At some point in the fight, Brock would absolutely get cracked, shell up, get swarmed and probably tap to strikes.

tumblr_ok0i5jhXa41qd4esao1_500.gif
Fedor won't survive the ground ans pound.

Fedor won't survive the ground ans pound.
Look how much ground and pound and punishment Fedor took vs Bigfoot. Fedor is not easy to finish.

Brock can't take one punch. All Fedor needs is to touch him once and he will follow up and finish.

Brock is soft compared to Fedor.

Look how much ground and pound and punishment Fedor took vs Bigfoot. Fedor is not easy to finish.

Brock can't take one punch. All Fedor needs is to touch him once and he will follow up and finish.

KWgqPn7.gif

Not if Fedor hits him. Bork is gun shy.

Brock ground and pound and top control is way better than Bigfoot and look how the Bigfoot-fedor fight went.
and fedor can't punch Brock when he's on the ground and get pounded to death

This is fact. Look at what Bigfoot did to him, and he’s not half the wrestler Brock is.

Do 'facts' mean something different in the Netherlands?

Cos where I'm from that's called an opinion, and they're like arseholes, y'know?

Not gonna bother speculating on some BS fantasy match, but what is clear is you don't know shit about MMA. Neither does @DenisDiamond

Watch more, talk less brother

Last edited:
A: Where does the fight take place, ring or cage?

B: What is 'Prime Fedor'?

C: What form of Lesnar? Post diverticulitis or pre? Does he get to juice or not?

Kettle Bell Fedor is the GOAT

Honestly both at their best would be a tough choice to make, but would always choose Fedor. Brock, though a beast had a weakness when he could not bully someone, and I think Fedor would give him every ounce he could take.

You mean the Brock who took down Mir, the same Mir that every high level wrestler has been able to take down?

His wrestling was ineffective against Cain, Reem, Couture, and a fresh Carwin. It's massively overrated. And he'd get smashed against anyone he couldn't take and keep down.

Prime Fedor would have this JUICED PIG doing cartwheels all the way back to Vince Mcmahon.

Prime Fedor would have this JUICED PIG doing cartwheels all the way back to Vince Mcmahon.

Get your head out of your ass.

You're just not very bright if you think a prominent Russian athlete in an organization that encouraged PED's wasn't on the juice just as much as Brock.

If Brock that fought frank mir in the second fight show up against prime fedor then bork would completely destroys fedor because fedor can't stop bork takedown and ground and pound.bork would completely abuse fedor on ground and make him his new punching bag.
yB0bkI9.gif

"But fedor submitted Coleman and randleman"
If frank mir on his back can't submit Brock then fedor got zero chance of doing so"
"Look what cain did to bork"
Fedor doesn't have the takedown defense of cain

Post quality aligns well to join date....

While I have always felt Fedor was vastly overrated, he would murder Brock, plain and simple.

Back