Brock Lesnar was an NFL washout. Could Mighty Mouse beat him too?

I don't think he claimed he'd beat every single NFL player, and probably not ones with more UFC HW title fights than NFL seconds played. I'm sure he probably could beat plenty of NFL guys in a fight.

I never said "every single player", I explained the reason this silly thread exist ;)

No, the average fat piece of shit like you would need years to overcome the skill and athletic disadvantages. He's leagues better than you. You are just a fat nobody online. Grow up.

Not everyone is a fat piece of shit. Stop projecting.

Who did Conor take on that's 3 times his size you stupid idiot. Conor is 155 pounds. Someone 3 times his size would be over 400 pounds and would be a fat slob at that weight so I doubt Conor fought someone who is literally 3 times his size.

Now I am LITERALLY 2x mighty mouse's size. I can literally military press his weight 20 times when I am not in shape and 40 times when I am peaking. I could literally grab him by the hand and smash him like I was Hulk and he was Loki, and that is not an exaggeration.
Lol clearly this guy didn't get it.

Yeah Mighty Mouse would kill you.

He's trolling.

He's not trolling. No matter how skilled a person in a 7 year olds body is, it's still a 7 year olds body. I just think you guys fail to realize how small he actually is.

He's not trolling. No matter how skilled a person in a 7 year olds body is, it's still a 7 year olds body. I just think you guys fail to realize how small he actually is.
Are you daft? Some 225lbs lard ass who goes to the gym and does a few dumbbell curls will never beat MM in a fight.

MM might be small, as I've said before, but he's not just some small guy who can fight, he is THE best small guy in the world of cage fighting. Champion of the world at the biggest stage of the game, sparring and training day in and day out with pro fighters from all weightclasses. He does nothing else, he's on of the most skilled fighters in the sport, in insane shape and definitey strong for his size.

Get a grip and a reality check please.

Look at him drilling a few things here with Uriah:

He's a small guy, but he's very athletic.

I am around 200lbs, I've boxed and trained MMA for some time now, had fights and I get bested by the good pro 145-155lbs fighters in the gym. I can only imagine someone like MM holy shit.

Are you daft? Some 225lbs lard ass who goes to the gym and does a few dumbbell curls will never beat MM in a fight.

MM might be small, as I've said before, but he's not just some small guy who can fight, he is THE best small guy in the world of cage fighting. Champion of the world at the biggest stage of the game, sparring and training day in and day out with pro fighters from all weightclasses. He does nothing else, he's on of the most skilled fighters in the sport, in insane shape and definitey strong for his size.

Get a grip and a reality check please.

Look at him drilling a few things here with Uriah:

He's a small guy, but he's very athletic.

I am around 200lbs, I've boxed and trained MMA for some time now, had fights and I get bested by the good pro 145-155lbs fighters in the gym. I can only imagine someone like MM holy shit.

mm couldnt beat cruz who was only 10 pounds heavier. now imagine a guy 100 pounds heavier fighting him. its starting to make sense now right? why the vast majority of people dont even watch his fights. cause they all realize what i am telling you.

mm couldnt beat cruz who was only 10 pounds heavier. now imagine a guy 100 pounds heavier fighting him. its starting to make sense now right? why the vast majority of people dont even watch his fights. cause they all realize what i am telling you.
Cruz happens to be one of the best fighters in the world. He's not some random guy at the gym. MM walks around at 145, so now you're shifting the goal post to someone weighing 245lbs. MM would still win against a random guy.

You should really go to a good MMA gym for a while and train. Go against the lower weight class fighters, it'll be a learning experience.

Cruz happens to be one of the best fighters in the world. He's not some random guy at the gym. MM walks around at 145, so now you're shifting the goal post to someone weighing 245lbs. MM would still win against a random guy.

You should really go to a good MMA gym for a while and train. Go against the lower weight class fighters, it'll be a learning experience.

the average nfler is 245. i do train, thats why i understand how much of an advatage size is.

the average nfler is 245. i do train, thats why i understand how much of an advatage size is.
So we went from some random dude in this thread @brainwash to a 245lbs NFL player. Well, in that case it's a lot more dangerous. Depends on the athlete, some might best MM, but without combat experience I doubt it. Anything can happen obviously and there's always the chance of a lucky punch.

Have you trained with anyone good? Have you sparred UFC guys and other top pros?

Back