Brock Lesnar was an NFL washout. Could Mighty Mouse beat him too?

USADA

UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED
Banned
Reaction score
DJ and his little army are crazy.

Brock was a "wash out"?

Funny but The Minnesota Vikings disagree

I'd like to see Mighty Mouse run between Brock's legs like a hobbit under a horse and punch him in the taint (or nacho, depending on where you grew up) That would be sweeeet

The Vikings were actually impressed with his athleticism and wanted him to go to NFL Europe. He wasn't interested.

The Vikings were actually impressed with his athleticism and wanted him to go to NFL Europe. He wasn't interested.

They were very impressed. The issue was knowing the plays (getting reps). He athleticism & work ethic made Vikings take notice.

Some people post without any factual context.

Bork by
n3fo.jpg

Stupid comparison.

Lesnar is a former UFC Heavyweight champion.

No but neither could anyone in the actual NFL.

What's your point actually?

I am not an NFL player but I can guarantee that being 175% the size of Mighty Mouse, I would take him out. No disrespect to the champ, but size matters.

I am not an NFL player but I can guarantee that being 175% the size of Mighty Mouse, I would take him out. No disrespect to the champ, but size matters.

Being a fat shit doesn't make you a better fighter. Use your brain.

Being a fat shit doesn't make you a better fighter. Use your brain.
An average sized athletic 225 pound guy only needs to spend 6 weeks at an MMA gym and they would be able to take out Mighty Mouse. I have much more experience than that so it spells disaster for Mighty Mouse if he ever wanted to prove how mighty he is against someone double his size.

I'd like to see Mighty Mouse run between Brock's legs like a hobbit under a horse and punch him in the taint (or nacho, depending on where you grew up) That would be sweeeet
We call it the "gooch" where I'm from

An average sized athletic 225 pound guy only needs to spend 6 weeks at an MMA gym and they would be able to take out Mighty Mouse. I have much more experience than that so it spells disaster for Mighty Mouse if he ever wanted to prove how mighty he is against someone double his size.

No, the average fat piece of shit like you would need years to overcome the skill and athletic disadvantages. He's leagues better than you. You are just a fat nobody online. Grow up.

Back