Brock Lesnar was an NFL washout. Could Mighty Mouse beat him too?

The Vikings were actually impressed with his athleticism and wanted him to go to NFL Europe. He wasn't interested.
Lesnar being offered to play American football in Europe is literally the same as David Beckham playing in the MLS for the LA Galaxy.
Congrats on being asked to join a league that isn't even good enough to be considered 2nd rate.

No, the average fat piece of shit like you would need years to overcome the skill and athletic disadvantages. He's leagues better than you. You are just a fat nobody online. Grow up.
Nice projection. Only a insecure fatty like you would think everyone else is a "fat piece of shit". Unlike you who hang out on Sherdog all day, I actually exercise and go to the gym regularly. Not only would I be able to take out Mighty Mouse, I would throw him at you and knock you out too.

I feel fairly confident that all MM would have to do is wait for Brock to wear himself out. He could avoid him long enough for that to happen.

Nice projection. Only a insecure fatty like you would think everyone else is a "fat piece of shit". Unlike you who hang out on Sherdog all day, I actually exercise and go to the gym regularly. Not only would I be able to take out Mighty Mouse, I would throw him at you and knock you out too.

You don't get it, probably because you are a teenager and/or retarded.
He's a fighter. One of the best ever. You being a fat idiotic piece of shit wouldn't help you. He could rape you.
Repeat that every day and grow as a person. You can't beat one of the best fighters ever, no matter how many of your fat mom's chicken tenders you eat.
If you ever actually trained anything, you would actually already know that.

You don't get it, probably because you are a teenager and/or retarded.
He's a fighter. One of the best ever. You being a fat idiotic piece of shit wouldn't help you. He could rape you.
Repeat that every day and grow as a person. You can't beat one of the best fighters ever, no matter how many of your fat mom's chicken tenders you eat.
If you ever actually trained anything, you would actually already know that.
Shush fatty. Stop projecting. Go hit the gym and lose some weight.

Shush fatty. Stop projecting. Go hit the gym and lose some weight.

Oh, I'm tiny, like a scarecrow.
I don't pretend that I'd beat one of the best fighters ever just because I'm a foot taller than him, though. That's for inbred fat shit retards. Brainwashed ones.

No, the average fat piece of shit like you would need years to overcome the skill and athletic disadvantages. He's leagues better than you. You are just a fat nobody online. Grow up.
He's trolling.

Oh, I'm tiny, like a scarecrow.
I don't pretend that I'd beat one of the best fighters ever just because I'm a foot taller than him, though. That's for inbred fat shit retards. Brainwashed ones.
Ease up mate. It's not that important.

An average sized athletic 225 pound guy only needs to spend 6 weeks at an MMA gym and they would be able to take out Mighty Mouse. I have much more experience than that so it spells disaster for Mighty Mouse if he ever wanted to prove how mighty he is against someone double his size.
If Conor can take on someone 3 times his size Mighty Mouse who is a better fighter can take on someone who is only 2 times bigger alright.

If Conor can take on someone 3 times his size Mighty Mouse who is a better fighter can take on someone who is only 2 times bigger alright.
Who did Conor take on that's 3 times his size you stupid idiot. Conor is 155 pounds. Someone 3 times his size would be over 400 pounds and would be a fat slob at that weight so I doubt Conor fought someone who is literally 3 times his size.

Now I am LITERALLY 2x mighty mouse's size. I can literally military press his weight 20 times when I am not in shape and 40 times when I am peaking. I could literally grab him by the hand and smash him like I was Hulk and he was Loki, and that is not an exaggeration.

Who did Conor take on that's 3 times his size you stupid idiot. Conor is 155 pounds. Someone 3 times his size would be over 400 pounds and would be a fat slob at that weight so I doubt Conor fought someone who is literally 3 times his size.

Now I am LITERALLY 2x mighty mouse's size. I can literally military press his weight 20 times when I am not in shape and 40 times when I am peaking. I could literally grab him by the hand and smash him like I was Hulk and he was Loki, and that is not an exaggeration.

The Conor is a Nate Diaz reference

<{natewhut}>

Also unless you're literally 10ft6 then you're arguably not literally 2x his size unless you've seen something on MM others haven't
<{shaqs}>

200w.gif

MM mentioned he could take NFL players in a bar fight.
I guess TS just assumed everyone knew
I don't think he claimed he'd beat every single NFL player, and probably not ones with more UFC HW title fights than NFL seconds played. I'm sure he probably could beat plenty of NFL guys in a fight.

Ok, so back to the insanity of MM beating up any NFL player that he wants to...

Of course it is not an exaggeration, it's just your imagination spawned by watching too much DC/Marvel 'fighting'.

LMAO 'millitary press'.

Pudzianowski could bench press 600 pounds in his prime, wonder why couldn't he grab and smash his opponents weighing mere 240 pounds...

Last edited:
I remember tmz or someone had a cell phone vid of some big dumbass dude getting into a fist fight with a smaller(relatively unknown) UFC fighter and pretty much won the 20 second fight. UFC dude yells out"you know who the fuck i am? Im in the fucking UFC" and gets sucked punched, tried to take him down after getting punched like 5 more times. End of the video the guy goes "ufc fighter my ass" lol.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about or have the link?

EDIT: Was Cody Gibson. He basically got beat up by a random guy because he's smaller.

Last edited:
Back