Brock Lesnar on why he doesn't like people

Yeah, I live out in a pretty woods filled area myself.

I always find it funny wheb "celebrities" hate the spotlight or get pissed about getting attention. I feel no pity for them
The only thing they don't complain about are the checks they get. They never seem to realize we're the money comes from

He claims it's not a phobia, but he also says that when in the ring he feels 'protected' like he's in a dome. Case of insecurity? Who knows...

He's not afraid, he just dislikes people, and I might add, wants to be left alone.
Nothing good comes from interacting with 99% of people, and some people just don't see the point of interacting with anyone they don't know.
It's really simple, and surprisingly common in the northern midwest, but in other areas of the US and world (excluding Denmark), it is an entirely foreign concept.

He's not afraid, he just dislikes people, and I might add, wants to be left alone.
Nothing good comes from interacting with 99% of people, and some people just don't see the point of interacting with anyone they don't know.
It's really simple, and surprisingly common in the northern midwest, but in other areas of the US and world (excluding Denmark), it is an entirely foreign concept.
no, he's just really insecure

I always find it funny wheb "celebrities" hate the spotlight or get pissed about getting attention. I feel no pity for them
No shit. It's the spotlight and attention which is responsible for their huge paychecks.

Too long video. Give us some quotes of wisdom from Lehsnar
Hardly any wisdom in this interview. Pro wrasslin is a toxic industry is operated on backstabbing and deceit to get ahead, don't blame him for being jaded.

because they call him out on his cheating ?

The only thing they don't complain about are the checks they get. They never seem to realize we're the money comes from
The money comes from the UFC, WWE, whoever's actually paying him. You're a customer... Do you think the guy working the counter at Wendy's is eternally grateful to you for buying your 15 cheesburgers a day?

This idea that celebrities "owe" the fans extra appreciation is retarded. Brock doesn't have to appreciate you or even like you; he's just got to continue doing his job, and it isn't his job to be your bestie.

The money comes from the UFC, WWE, whoever's actually paying him. You're a customer... Do you think the guy working the counter at Wendy's is eternally grateful to you for buying your 15 cheesburgers a day?

This idea that celebrities "owe" the fans extra appreciation is retarded. Brock doesn't have to appreciate you or even like you; he's just got to continue doing his job, and it isn't his job to be your bestie.
Don't give two shits about Brock or any celebrity for that matter. Just saying you don't have to be "besties" or a c*nt to your fans that's all!

You know its a jealous beta who says shit like this.
Brock is gonna get attention even if he never joined the WWE. It would always have been something. LOOK at the guy for chrissakes. Brock was always gonna be a legend in the history of time. He made his money and dont wanna waste time talking with sherdoggers. Cant say i blame him one bit. Every man should be allowed to live in privacy and thats what he is doing. I dunno why people would wanna bother him anyway. He aint no nice guy,i dunno what people expect. Id be dissapointed for him to be nice to people,we all know he isnt. Imagine brock saying "thanks for your support dude! whats your name pal!!!" GTFO

Hes right about people changing. Nothing worse than knowing someone well, like through highschool or college, then you see them later and they are all changed because of a church or because they met a girl, and they can't be themselves.

Youre incorrectly assuming that the high school persona was the "real" person and the one they turned on is a new "false" one who puts on an act. While that may be the case its also natural for people to change, and the reason they seem "fake" to you is that you simply dont know the adult as well as you knew the teenager. The more time you spend with them the more you'll notice the irreversible personality traits that still remain. At least thats my experience.

Don't give two shits about Brock or any celebrity for that matter. Just saying you don't have to be "besties" or a c*nt to your fans that's all!
When seeing what shameless parasites fans are it's really hard to blame Brock, or any celebrity, for openly not liking them. If fans had a shred of dignity or a sense of respecting another human beings personal space, I'd agree Brock could at least keep how much he dislikes them to himself.

I think more celebrities should be honest like this, though, so these losers start realizing what they've become and stop harassing complete strangers like they're friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back