Brock Lesnar on why he doesn't like people

I wouldn't like Brock; he's just a bit too much. Too alpha for his own good. But I do respect his appreciation for privacy. He walks the walk. Hrs a very reluctant celebrity.

I can agree with him, but I hear he's a douchebag... When you're that physically imposing you shouldn't really be an asshole.

I also think celebrities should suck it up and stop bitching about disliking people all the time.

He's a very interesting human

I tried to watch the whole thing. Its only 1 minute, but man Stone Cold just wouldn't stfu and let Brock talk... this must be same podcast where he asked Brock about Mir and Heath and again just wouldn't stfu and let Brock talk.

I always find it funny wheb "celebrities" hate the spotlight or get pissed about getting attention. I feel no pity for them

Well to be fair Brock never had any plans to be a pro wrestler. He was scouted by the WWE when he was in College. He didn't have shit else going on in his life so he figured he would run with it. He never even watched Pro Wrestling when he was growing up.

I completely understand. I'm in a field where I talk to people all day long and I don't like people. You do what you do because it pays the bills, not because its your favorite thing to do.

download.jpg

WWE guys usually don't like people..
except punk..

he not like people...I don't like to be around alot of people...nothing wrong with that especially since many people are asses..

Humans as a whole can't survive without being around people

Only the most fucked up individuals can survive for long periods of time without being in contact with other people

He's agoraphobic, pretty common

He's also really good at triggering people apparently lol

Watching him cower in fear and get pounded by Reem was a sweet MMA moment.

Watching Overeem literally run from Stipe And then have his brain shut off from short arm punches was even sweeter ;)

<{MingNope}> BbbbRR ooOO000OOOOkKK Lesnaaar !!

Its weird how this guy is called the beast incarnate in satanic freemason wwe but the satanic freemason fans of ufc don't like him lol

I remember the vid of that Asian girl coming up to him for a picture and him just completely ignoring the fuck out of her, Bork wants to be left alone.. I wouldn't pester him even if I didn't know that.

Me too.

There's too many Mexicans trespassing on my property these days. Even if you are polite towards them, they will not hesitate to disrespect you in a heart beat. Your kindness is usually not rewarded so why should you like people? If I could put a 8 feet barb wire fence up with a "trespassers will be shot" sign, I'll definitely do it.
Move next door to Brawk, just so you can ignore each other.

Fan for life after I witnessed him beat Kane. Pinned him 1, 2 3. Kane is evil and from the fire in hell, and he is legit 7 foot. very impressive win for Brock

I'm not a big fan of people in general either. I'm good with close family and friends, but I would have no problem living the rest of my life in a cabin in the woods, with no phone, no internet, and no people withn a 500km radius.. Just me, my fishings rods and my guns, a rocking chair and a nice stack of books.

Humans as a whole can't survive without being around people

Only the most fucked up individuals can survive for long periods of time without being in contact with other people

Which is most likely why his wife is always with him cause it's the only person he wants around.

I live downtown In a nice apartment over looking a sky line

But hey I understand you guys who live out in the middle of no where to a degree. I would never want to live in a city with more then 5-6 million living in it.

New York city tokyo Shang hai etc are gross the amount of people stuffed on top of eachother.

Well if I had a boatload of money I would be that crazy dog guy living in the woods. Can´t say I blame Brock, most people are assholes.

Back