Brock Lesnar on why he doesn't like people

If I had the money to build me a sweet house far away you bet your ass I would.

People are stupid.

He claims it's not a phobia, but he also says that when in the ring he feels 'protected' like he's in a dome. Case of insecurity? Who knows...

interesting
Bro...

& everyone who starts a thread with a video

On Youtube.com...
hit the share button below the video.
Then input the time where the pertinent part is...
hit enter...
& it will create a new link for you that is time stamped.
copy that link
Paste it into your post.

KMkXm_s-200x150.gif

He claims it's not a phobia, but he also says that when in the ring he feels 'protected' like he's in a dome. Case of insecurity? Who knows...
Eh, I'm not "afraid" of misquitos but I still feel a lot better once I get in the tent.

I would love to see Brock in RIZIN. I know it's impossible but let me dream damnit.

Hes right about people changing. Nothing worse than knowing someone well, like through highschool or college, then you see them later and they are all changed because of a church or because they met a girl, and they can't be themselves.

Fuck, good on him. I'd do the same if I had the option.

Actually, I do have the option but my daughter and wife would take me for everything I'm worth.

Guess I don't have the option. Back to square one.

Totally relate, have no problems with that attitude and I'd love to be in similar shoes.
Large groups of people, depending on the scene, are shit and crowds of fans are terribly pathetic.
The reality is most of you people aren't worth getting to know.

Last edited:
He probably has a mental illness. It makes sense he is like a dumb socially award version of Trump but an unlikable version.

He's a weirdo.

If you take away all the muscles, money, success, charisma, athleticism, and fame me a Bork a lot alike.

Last edited:
He really pissed me off with the jacked White boy comment. I'm all for people being proud of being White but when you say that and then fail your drug test, you've insulted my race. In my book he went from a prominent White American to a Canadian in one fell swoop.

Back