British boxer dies after win

Sad.

It's time for boxing to go. It's an absolutely pathetic form of combat. Shoes...big silly gloves which help people protect their hands while causing more brain damage. Stupid belly protection. Just punching.

It's a sport for retards. The only thing keeping it alive are the old men with money that love to gamble and grew up watching this pathetic form of combat.

It's only a matter of time before this basic sport is gone.

I guess no one ever told you that the participants enter the ring voluntarily. Boxing will never go away. I feel more sorry for those timid souls who never enter the ring.

“A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.”

Anyway to wear headphones? I imagine time would go by faster if you could listen to music or podcasts.
no, i never tried but it would be a bad idea. plus it was mandatory to wear both a hardhat and earplugs not to mention metatorsal boots. Work being dirty is one thing and honestly it wasn't that hard but i've found with age, that most people in work situations spend a lot of time trying to make other people miserable because they are miserable. It's why i never had a career as such and here i have to figure out what the hell i'm going to do before I get so old i'm helpless, but compared to all the people who ruined themselves because they hated their lives, i've been blessed. when people disrespect me i leave, most people are too scared to.

What the fuck is this fruity bullshit?

I put a boxing retard to sleep every two weeks. They are lucky I wake their dumb asses up.

In a real fight boxers are absolutely the easiest prey. Over confident fools in love with their pillow punching game they play.

The sport is a joke.
You should tell that to Tim Sylvia

I put a boxing retard to sleep every two weeks. They are lucky I wake their dumb asses up.

In a real fight boxers are absolutely the easiest prey. Over confident fools in love with their pillow punching game they play.

The sport is a joke.
that doesn't sound like most boxers i've known, most are humble and don't look for issues outside the ring. Keep doing it though, the odds will catch up to you and you'll be the one getting woken up.

the odds are, i always estimated, about 5 percent for a kayo. Just because you can shoot and take down doesn't mean you're invincible against a boxer. five percent ain't a good chance but it's still a chance and depending on who you ask, it might even be higher. I don't think so though, there is only a tiny window for a boxer to land anything. I've done both so I have some Idea I think.

even those kinds of contests, i don't know, most good gyms wouldn't allow those anyway. MMA guys are pretty unstable, which is one of the reasons I didn't train more on the ground, you'd be drilling arm bars, just drilling and they'd pop your shit. Just nutty. Maybe someday I'll go back and fix that hole in my game and I know good people but I ain't young anymore. I'd love to fix my flaw though.

The sport is a joke.

boxing is a joke? a chick literally pooped her pants and then rolled around in it on a ufc ppv. tough to take mma seriously after that.

You should tell that to Tim Sylvia

<WellThere>

boxing is a joke? a chick literally pooped her pants and then rolled around in it on a ufc ppv. tough to take mma seriously after that.

lmao OP BTFO!

Mma is safer. In boxing the combat is all fists to face/head. Plus you can get knocked down and take your 10 seconds to get up when you clearly shouldn't be taking anymore punishment.

British boxer Scott Westgarth has died in hospital after falling ill following a light-heavyweight fight in Doncaster on Saturday.

The rest of the show, headlined by Curtis Woodhouse who was due to fight in a Commonwealth light-welterweight title eliminator, was cancelled..

So he died in the hospital right away and then word got back to the venue and they stopped the show? I wonder if that’s a first.

Back