British Army Instructor Faces Court Martial for Yelling at Female recruit

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is a real thing people. This is not a joke. The same country that conquered the world is today trying to track down a instructor for yelling at a recruit. BTW this is nothing compared to Marine Boot Camp. Please take a look at the video and ask yourselves if this guy went to far. Friends this is what we need to protect ourselves from.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/06/army-...eft-female-recruit-tears-7524390/?ito=cbshare

Defence chiefs are said to be ‘furious’ about the footage, that has been watched more than 250,000 times on the Forces Bible Facebook page, and are trying to track down the corporal involved. Sources says the Army instructor could face the sack after he appeared to use a phone to film as he launched into a torrent of verbal abuse during a bayonet exercise. He should not have filmed the recruit during her training, with or without her consent, sources told the Mail on Sunday. The soldier is repeatedly told: ‘You are fucking weak’ The female recruit is named in the footage which has been shared and ‘liked’ thousands of times over the past three days. Former head of the Army, Lord Dannatt, has viewed the clip and branded it ‘totally unacceptable’. ISIS fighter 'sent teen who plotted terror attack pictures of Kalashnikov' It comes just weeks after a widespread advertising campaign aimed at targeting recruits from different backgrounds, genders, sexualities and faiths. Among films produced as part of the new campaign, which cost around £1.6million, was one encouraging soldiers to show their feelings, that asked: ‘What if I get emotional in the Army?’. In the video in question, the corporal feigns sympathy and mocks the female recruit after she bursts into tears. She is repeatedly called ‘fucking weak’. The recruit bursts into tears as she is told to show her war face Lord Dannet told the Mail: ‘I hope the identity of the corporal is discovered very quickly and that he is removed from the Army at the earliest possible moment. ‘Tomorrow would be a day too late. This kind of behaviour is totally unacceptable.’ Every Army recruit is taught to use a bayonet – a short knife which can be attached to a rifle – as part of basic training. Recruits are expected to show aggression and thrust their bayonets repeatedly into mock enemy targets. Tory MP Johnny Mercer, who as an Army officer fought the Taliban at close quarters in Afghanistan, said bayonet training had to be brutal, but he criticised the instructor’s decision to record the exercise.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/06/army-...eft-female-recruit-tears-7524390/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Last edited:
R. Lee Ermey is in heaven and laughing at those British pussies.

th

256544722bcb90edc8b7e00b25ca5a3f.jpg

tumblr_m11uw84mxy1qafcveo1_500.gif

Did you hear all those bleeps? Of course this was over the line. They dont just bleep any words, dude.

LOL, my son called home and said the instructors called him words he'd never heard before and you could hear the fear in his voice. I can only imagine what would have happened if he broke down and cried.

ps - no terrorist is going to look at that vid and start thinking 'maybe we should leave the Brits alone'. lol

I think the unspoken issue is that it's recorded.

I remember watching a docu series about the royal marines and I was very surprised that they didn't yell and scream while training them.

I cry when my wife yells at me.

You get thrown in prison in Israel for making that dumb mistake.
You get thrown in prison in America for it too. Social media and technology has killed a lot of careers even without jail lol

...better not get caught with a jelly donut!

ps - no terrorist is going to look at that vid and start thinking 'maybe we should leave the Brits alone'. lol

Yeah because that is what terrorists are looking for. That is the reason why the Russian and the US both won in Afghanistan the terrorists were scared of the soldiers.

Obviously, this is a public relations issue. And exactly what militaries in 2018 don't want to project anymore.
You want to win over local populations not given the appearance you are there with your killers.
Training people like that is one thing. Filming it and making it public should get you fired for stupidity at least.

Can someone please explain why all this gender horseshit is being pushed in Western Militaries? Is it because we have no real threats anymore so it's a dog and pony show (while real warriors are on call-seals, pilots, etc.). I don't understand why a country would intentionally weaken their own military unless they think it doesn't matter anymore. Maybe nukes and all our tech has seen to that.

Imagine the weird look on the faces of Russians or Chinese troops when they charge our positions in a future war, only to find a bunch of curled up crybabies sucking their thumbs behind cover. This is where the Western military is headed if this PC bullshit gets pushed further.

This country is asking to be conquered LMAO

One of the LAST things we had with any respect around the world left was our military and now that is full of PC shit like this, we are DONE, ten years like this and god knows what this place is gonna be like, probably an ISIS strong hold or something.

There was no issue with the yelling idiots. The issue was giving away training techniques to isis by filming.

Can someone please explain why all this gender horseshit is being pushed in Western Militaries? Is it because we have no real threats anymore so it's a dog and pony show (while real warriors are on call-seals, pilots, etc.). I don't understand why a country would intentionally weaken their own military unless they think it doesn't matter anymore. Maybe nukes and all our tech has seen to that.
Being pushed? It is a non issue really everywhere but the US...

Imagine the weird look on the faces of Russians or Chinese troops when they charge our positions in a future war, only to find a bunch of curled up crybabies sucking their thumbs behind cover. This is where the Western military is headed if this PC bullshit gets pushed further.

What do you think China would do if a military instructor made a film that was expressly forbidden and posted it online? Congratulate them?

Wow, she had no hustle and really was just taking a stroll. A shame she would even be considered to be in a combat unit at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back