International Spain Mandated Higher Pay and Benefits for Female Soldiers; Men Change Gender On Paper to Take Advantage

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
<BC1>

Modern problems require modern solutions.
Spanish soldiers and policemen are changing their gender in order to access benefits intended for women, an investigation has found. Spain’s Left-wing government introduced a self-ID law in 2022 that made it simple to transition formally, while at the same time boosting benefits for women in the military and security forces.

Since the change was introduced, 41 men have become women in the Spanish territory of Ceuta in North Africa. Only four of that number have changed their names.

According to a report in online newspaper El Español, the vast majority of the 37 newly registered women are employed by the military or the police.

‘On the inside I am a lesbian’ Roberto Perdigones, an army corporal who registered as female in the last year, now earns more money and lives in superior accommodation.

“On the outside I feel like a heterosexual man, but on the inside I am a lesbian. And it is the latter that counts. This is why I made the legal change to become a woman,” Corporal Perdigones, who continues to sport a beard, told El Español.

Sources close to Ceuta’s security forces said male officers are changing their legal gender in the hope of gaining promotions.

That's hilarious. Fuck it. Why not?

Just one of the many benefits that men are taking from women once again. Women have worked very hard over the centuries for many rights. The rights to private spaces for the restroom is just one of them.. now bully men will take their funding too. This isn't new... in certain countries in Europe, men who pretend to be women are taking funding for women and short list positions for women.

“For changing my gender, I have been told that my pension has gone up because women get more to compensate for inequality. I also get 15 per cent more salary for being a mother,” he said.

The corporal explained that he was planning to sue for shared custody of his 16-year-old son because he thought his new gender status will give him a better chance in the courts.

Hard to blame the Lesbo. If I was getting discriminated against by 15% in pay and with custody of my kid I'd do the same. Spain's retarded laws allowed it.

This is how you know an army is starting to go to the shitter - when it becomes another benefit extraction enterprise.

Back