Social Britain used to rule the world, now it can't even rule it's own country.

It's easy to lie to idiots. Therefore idiots believe liars.

Once one forms an opinion our biochemistry makes it hard for us to shake that belief even if presented with evidence. Especially if you're an idiot.

Therefore you have threads like this from people outside the UK dictating to people inside the UK what is happening.

Not sure why my fellow Brits get annoyed , it's an easily explainable phenomenon. Like always voting rep or dem. You have the two worst candidates in history and yet still 95% of the people vote for them, cause they have been conditioned to believe their is only 2 routes to take. It's hard to get offended As Jesus once said. "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

It's easy to lie to idiots. Therefore idiots believe liars.

Once one forms an opinion our biochemistry makes it hard for us to shake that belief even if presented with evidence. Especially if you're an idiot.

Therefore you have threads like this from people outside the UK dictating to people inside the UK what is happening.

Not sure why my fellow Brits get annoyed , it's an easily explainable phenomenon. Like always voting rep or dem. You have the two worst candidates in history and yet still 95% of the people vote for them, cause they have been conditioned to believe their is only 2 routes to take. It's hard to get offended As Jesus once said. "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

He also said "blessed are the cheesemakers" which is a comforting thought .

It's bullshit because the video doesn't back the claims in the article, and there's no source spreading this story which isn't a far right, anti-islam website with a record of spreading conspiracy theories and not fact checking (or deliberately spreading fake news).
Also the picture of this story was spread throughout the far-right blogosphere and attributed to locations ranging from the UK to Tennessee.
In other words, it's the usual right-wing fear mongering.

Well I'm from the Netherlands and I can tell you that this is not bullshit... sadly...

Well I'm from the Netherlands and I can tell you that this is not bullshit... sadly...

You'll need to do better than that to convince me. The claims don't even make sense.

You'll need to do better than that to convince me. The claims don't even make sense.
Correct those claims don't make sense. It's not daily and it's not hundreds of kids but there were schools that had fieldtrips to mosques. And they were explained and taught how to pray. It was in the news for days. Believe me or not.

<Dana05>

Correct those claims don't make sense. It's not daily and it's not hundreds of kids but there were schools that had fieldtrips to mosques. And they were explained and taught how to pray. It was in the news for days. Believe me or not.

<{danawhoah}>

FailingAgonizingAntlion-small.gif

As ridiculous as that is, it's a long way short of what's claimed in that article. They weren't really taught how to perform Salah either. The instructions in the video weren't complete.

As ridiculous as that is, it's a long way short of what's claimed in that article.

True. I reacted too quick since I thougth that the fieldtrip as a whole was labelled as fake. But this was bad enough don't you think?

They weren't really taught how to perform Salah either. The instructions in the video weren't complete.

Offcourse they weren't really taught how to perform salah. They're not muslims. The problem is that they were taken on a fieldtrip to a religious centre and taught about the fundamentals of islam and salah. It not being complete is not an argument.

True. I reacted too quick since I thougth that the fieldtrip as a whole was labelled as fake. But this was bad enough don't you think?
Offcourse they weren't really taught how to perform salah. They're not muslims. The problem is that they were taken on a fieldtrip to a religious centre and taught about the fundamentals of islam and salah. It not being complete is not an argument.

There's no "argument". You replied to a post where I explained why the article (and the source "Voiceofeurope" in general) is bullshit. Specifically, the things they said in their articles aren't true. Including the idea that they had them "pray to islam" (or to be more generous, that they even really taught them Salah).
Yes, it's ridiculous to take kids to a mosque and have them "play religion" like it's a cultural game.
I hear the Netherlands is a pretty godless society though, so maybe that's just how you look at it?

There's no "argument". You replied to a post where I explained why the article (and the source "Voiceofeurope" in general) is bullshit. Specifically, the things they said in their articles aren't true. Including the idea that they had them "pray to islam" (or to be more generous, that they even really taught them Salah).
Yes, it's ridiculous to take kids to a mosque and have them "play religion" like it's a cultural game.
I hear the Netherlands is a pretty godless society though, so maybe that's just how you look at it?

Like I said before I spoke too soon. My fault. Didn't get what you were saying in your original thread in the beginning. Its 3.30 at night here so I'm not at my best. Just didn't want to let you hang and not respond. The article you're reffering to sucks balls indeed.

Back