Social Britain used to rule the world, now it can't even rule it's own country.

Is that you in your av?

that is a photo i took of someone who clearly understands the danger of religion being imposed on them in afghanistan, and she clearly has vastly superior knowledge than you regarding the topic of indoctrination, which you seem to refuse the idea is possible in the western world somehow lol

Who said it was a game?

No, no it's not. Because this has NOTHING to do with culture. You are so dense.

And you didn't answer my question: are Muslim children made to enter a church and simulate the Christian prayer? Can you find me any examples of that happening, in a European country? Ya know, in the name of progressivism?

The fact that they are getting kids to imitate Salah in a mosque makes it a game.
That's not something you do if you think religion is something other than cultural superstition.
How do you "simulate christian prayer"? There's no equivalent.
Of course the line between religion and culture is always blurred, and the call to prayer and Salah are intrinsic to cultures throughout the Muslim world. One of it's defining aspects.

yes- and in Texas they have 4 year olds reciting the texas allegiance and us allegiance. And I also gave example of me being forced to sing christian hymns growing up in Ireland.

The difference between you and I, is that I am condemning both as wrong, and you are only condemning ONE side. That's called bigotry.

The fact that they are getting kids to imitate Salah in a mosque makes it a game.

In your opinion.

That's not something you do if you think religion is something other than cultural superstition.

In your opinion.

How do you "simulate christian prayer"? There's no equivalent.

Touching your forehead, chest, left shoulder & right shoulder (in that order), then putting your hands together in the prayer position. There's no equivalent? You really are a dummy, aren't you eh?

Of course the line between religion and culture is always blurred, and the call to prayer and Salah are intrinsic to cultures throughout the Muslim world. One of it's defining aspects.

You named two cultural dances. But we are talking about the Islamic prayer routine. The two are in no way connected.

And you're STILL ignoring me, LOL: are Muslim children made to enter a church and simulate the Christian prayer? Can you find me any examples of that happening, in a European country? Ya know, in the name of progressivism?

Another thread with Sherdoggers talking about Europe. I don't have to read through it to know it's crap.
Bet the usual far-right shit-posters without a passport are continuing their shit-posting.

Hey Cletus,

main-qimg-4af6b55b091d768f0ae9851f61892b19

LOL at that list. India at the 10 is hilarious.

It does disgust me, just not for the reasons you're whinging about.
Like I said, religion isn't a game you get children to play.
Aside from that though, it's the same as every other cultural introduction schools do. Whether it's getting the kids doing Zorba dancing for Glendi, or slap dancing at a Schutzenfest.
Ah, Schutzenfest

In your opinion.

In your opinion.

Touching your forehead, chest, left shoulder & right shoulder (in that order), then putting your hands together in the prayer position. There's no equivalent? You really are a dummy, aren't you eh?

You named two cultural dances. But we are talking about the Islamic prayer routine. The two are in no way connected.

And you're STILL ignoring me, LOL: are Muslim children made to enter a church and simulate the Christian prayer? Can you find me any examples of that happening, in a European country? Ya know, in the name of progressivism?

The sign of the cross is hardly equivalent, it's rarely encountered outside of Catholic and Orthodox denominations.
Of course they are connected. You could use school kids painting eggs red for easter in imitation of Greek orthodox tradition if you prefer. Like I said, religion and cultural practices aren't so easily separated.
It's not at all unusual for school kids to visit cathedrals, the vatican etc.
The call to prayer and Salah is iconic for the middle east and most Muslim majority nations.

Ah, Schutzenfest

I think getting shitzenfaced at the schutzenfest is a tradition which extends well outside Germany.
Can't believe it's not (officially) a part of the high school curriculum yet.

The sign of the cross is hardly equivalent, it's rarely encountered outside of Catholic and Orthodox denominations.

Touching your head, chest, left shoulder & right shoulder, then putting your hands together in the prayer position (possibly getting on your knees too) is the equivalent of the Islamic prayer routine. That's a FACT, Ruprecht.

Of course they are connected.

So let me get this straight... the Christian prayer routine isn't the equivalent to the Islamic prayer routine... but there's a connection with CULTURAL DANCES and the Islamic prayer routine? You really are a moron.

You could use school kids painting eggs red for easter in imitation of Greek orthodox tradition if you prefer.

Hmmmm... you don't seem so confidient in your Greek & German cultural dance example anymore. I wonder why. <Lmaoo>

Like I said, religion and cultural practices aren't so easily separated.

Yes. They are. Some cultural dance and the Islamic prayer routine have no connection with each other. But you know that.

It's not at all unusual for school kids to visit cathedrals, the vatican etc.

WHICH schoolkids, Rup? Muslim schoolkids?

You're STILL ignoring the question: are Muslim children made to enter a church and simulate the Christian prayer? Can you find me any examples of that happening, in a European country? Ya know, in the name of progressivism?

Touching your head, chest, left shoulder & right shoulder, then putting your hands together in the prayer position (possibly getting on your knees too) is the equivalent of the Islamic prayer routine. That's a FACT, Ruprecht.

So let me get this straight... the Christian prayer routine isn't the equivalent to the Islamic prayer routine... but there's a connection with CULTURAL DANCES and the Islamic prayer routine? You really are a moron.

Hmmmm... you don't seem so confidient in your Greek & German cultural dance example anymore. I wonder why. <Lmaoo>

Yes. They are. Some cultural dance and the Islamic prayer routine have no connection with each other. But you know that.

WHICH schoolkids, Rup? Muslim schoolkids?

You're STILL ignoring the question: are Muslim children made to enter a church and simulate the Christian prayer? Can you find me any examples of that happening, in a European country? Ya know, in the name of progressivism?

With regards to your last question, it’s fairly common for Muslim kids to be taken to Church and sing Christian prayers, hymns etc. Had to do it myself back in the day and nieces and nephews are required to do it at certain schools during Christmas and Easter.

yeah Im just messing dude.... that era is probably among my weakest areas of knowledge. I cant even attempt to refute any point you made lol

I was wondering what your retort was going to be to that piece of knowledge he dropped on your ass.

I’m shocked and surprised to see you take it like a man and admit you got pwned.

With regards to your last question, it’s fairly common for Muslim kids to be taken to Church and sing Christian prayers, hymns etc. Had to do it myself back in the day and nieces and nephews are required to do it at certain schools during Christmas and Easter.

Yep. Everyone had to go to church and participate in my school.

I was wondering what your retort was going to be to that piece of knowledge he dropped on your ass.

I’m shocked and surprised to see you take it like a man and admit you got pwned.
Everytime he has to admit he was wrong he always says he was just joking/trolling. And most posts are ad homs designed to get a reaction. Anytime someone posts a long reply he hands waves it away with a 1-liner, showing he's not here to have any serious discussion.

unlike yourself I can happily admit when Im not well informed on a certain subject.
Everytime he has to admit he was wrong he always says he was just joking/trolling. And most posts are ad homs designed to get a reaction. Anytime someone posts a long reply he hands waves it away with a 1-liner, showing he's not here to have any serious discussion.
as stated above, at least I am capable of admitting when I am either a) wrong..... or b) not well informed enough on a subject.

you should maybe try it

Where? In Western countries? Evidence needed.

Back