Brian Ebersole Retires...

I'll hate on him forever for spoiling Chris Lytle's win streak but the guy is tough as nails. Good for him.

His first few fights were at HW than LHW and he slowly moved down and fought I believe 1 or 2 times at 155, but a majority of his fights have been at 185/170 IIRC.

HW? Damn. Was he that fat?

At first I read Caraway. I was happy. Then I realized I shouldn't be happy.

Fuck, that's rough.

Yea she did her undergrad for nursing at Eastern Illinois and met his gf/wife there, and then eventually met him. She said it's pretty clear he's no longer the same dude she met when they were kids, she's pretty dead set against combat sports because of him.

Yea she did her undergrad for nursing at Eastern Illinois and met his gf/wife there, and then eventually met him. She said it's pretty clear he's no longer the same dude she met when they were kids, she's pretty dead set against combat sports because of him.

That's scary to hear and to think most do it for chump change. Jesus.

That's scary to hear and to think most do it for chump change. Jesus.

She said that fighting was probably a good avenue for him, while he was a nice guy, she thought that he wasn't very bright or had much of a future.

She said that fighting was probably a good avenue for him, while he was a nice guy, she thought that he wasn't very bright or had much of a future.

tumblr_inline_nxdjjuOgRN1qc0jiy_500.gif

Ebersole had these great standing ankle picks, beautiful to watch

HW? Damn. Was he that fat?
I was looking and couldn't find any decent pics of him at the heavier weights, IIRC he didn't look fat or out of shape he was just bigger with almost a Hendo type build.

I was looking and couldn't find any decent pics of him at the heavier weights, IIRC he didn't look fat or out of shape he was just bigger with almost a Hendo type build.

Oh O.K.

Brian was was a tough guy and an exciting fighter to watch. Wish him the best in his retirement.

RzIEK.jpg

Im sure the ufc is happy to hear this news. I know they and especially Dana hated that chest hair arrow.

Why did they hate it? And even if they did, why would they care whether he retired as long as he was no longer active in their organisation?

I thought he had already retired in the UFC. I enjoyed his fights. Good for him for knowing when to hang them up.
He retired over a year ago, but came back to fight Steve Kennedy at HEX FIGHT SERIES. He said it was the right opponent to motivate him.

Back