Brian Ebersole Retires...

It was peretty amazing that even in his clear downfall he still managed to beat a solid fightrer in John Howard.
Seems like his return didnt go that well. Too bad.

It was peretty amazing that even in his clear downfall he still managed to beat a solid fightrer in John Howard.
Seems like his return didnt go that well. Too bad.
I agree.

I was there live, he looked very gun shy & a bit slow. After the fight he said that he's really lacking the explosiveness he used to have, and that his mind knows what to do but his body won't go quick enough pretty much

I wish him the best. however, LOL@people saying he was always exciting.

vs Head
vs Story
vs Akhmedov
vs Howard
vs Patrick

the only thing I can remember from all these fights was that he actually lost the Patrick fight, spending a lot of time defending guillotines.

I wish him the best. however, LOL@people saying he was always exciting.

vs Head
vs Story
vs Akhmedov
vs Howard
vs Patrick

the only thing I can remember from all these fights was that he actually lost the Patrick fight, spending a lot of time defending guillotines.
I was at that event UFC 167 when he fought Story.. everyone was playing on their iPhones after the 2nd round. totally unwatchable.

I thought he had already retired. I know he used to post here from time to time.

Weird, I thought he had already retired.

Yea she did her undergrad for nursing at Eastern Illinois and met his gf/wife there, and then eventually met him. She said it's pretty clear he's no longer the same dude she met when they were kids, she's pretty dead set against combat sports because of him.

While I'm certainly not suggesting he hasn't suffered from brain trauma, I do have to say people can change a lot in 15 years, regardless.

Did she say if he is very slow now or anything like that? If she said he wasn't very bright to begin with and he's changed a lot since then, things sound pretty bad.

happy 2nd retirement.

While I'm certainly not suggesting he hasn't suffered from brain trauma, I do have to say people can change a lot in 15 years, regardless.

Did she say if he is very slow now or anything like that? If she said he wasn't very bright to begin with and he's changed a lot since then, things sound pretty bad.

I agree. have any of you been to high school reunions? everyone will be talking and acting very different.

source: I went to my 10 year hs reunion.

I was at that event UFC 167 when he fought Story.. everyone was playing on their iPhones after the 2nd round. totally unwatchable.

whats funny is that his fight with Head was worse, way worse. LOL

The hair thing was awesome just because it rustled Dana something fierce.

Not as much as the shorts Hallman wore against him. He even got a special bonus for beating Hallman in the first round that night.

Happy trails, Brian.

Not as much as the shorts Hallman wore against him. He even got a special bonus for beating Hallman in the first round that night.

Happy trails, Brian.

True. Same reason I liked Hallman's speedos too.

I thought he was already retired for some reason. He was just too old and worn.

Damn. Sad dude didn't get to the UFC until he was out of his prime.

His first fight against Chris Lytle was the best he ever looked, was lighting him up and hit him with some brutal knees.

After that always seemed to be a bit lackadaisical in fights and was always facing injury problems in training and durin fights.

He did a lot not being extremely athletic. Hopefully he has made enough to do... Something. He can teach for $500 a week hopefully.

Isn't this like his 5th time retiring? Thought he retired long ago to coach at Tiger Muay Thai

Back