International Brexit latest just in: EU refuses further renegotiation

No, letting in Muslims was a shit idea. But not the first idiotic thing they have done. Letting in countries like Poland was also a shitty idea. Cost 100s of billions and flooded the West with polish criminals.

Clearly you don't know much about the EU and for some reason have to use personal insults. What the fuck does that last part have to do with anything? I am against the EU and one of the reason is the mistake of letting in countries who would be a huge strain for decades.

I know enough about the EU that the population of Poland right now is just over 38 million and in 2004, the year they joined the EU it was...38 million. You are just a cunt.

https://www.populationpyramid.net/poland/2000/
https://www.populationpyramid.net/poland/2017/

<3>

I know enough about the EU that the population of Poland right now is just over 38 million and in 2004, the year they joined the EU it was...38 million. You are just a cunt.

https://www.populationpyramid.net/poland/2000/
https://www.populationpyramid.net/poland/2017/

<3>
So you don't know anything and just resort to name calling when called on it. Ok.

It's over 2 million poles since joining the EU. why don't you ask the brexiteers about polish people in the UK.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrations_from_Poland_since_EU_accession

Twat, read your own links, moron. Here, fool "Since the fall of Communism in 1989, the nature of migration to and from Poland has been in flux."

YOUR point, idiot, was that joining the EU (in 2004) caused the migration. Which it wasnt, dolt. As proven by both MINE and YOUR links...nitwit...like at the BOTTOM under "Returning migrants" You ignorant wretch. Your racism is starting to show.

P.S.

What? You are all over the place. Read the entire link. The very first picture shows migration from 2004 to 2012
Returning migrants says it has decreased not stopped. That means still net migration.
I also didn't say joining the EU caused the migration. I said there had been massive migration since joining in 04 where it really picked up as shown in the link I provided.

Your childish insults and constant goal post moving really demonstrates your lack of comprehension perfectly.

But but there are 38 million people in Poland. Lol.

AFTER Poland joined the EU an estimated 2 million poles have immigrated to western Europe peaking in 2007 with 2.7 million living abroad.

Stick to insults and memes kid. That seems the extent of your intellectual capacity.

Last edited:
After 10 they aren't allowed? Or what arbitrary threshold you want to set before people's voice in their governance gets taken away?

No. They could vote in a government next election that wishes to leave the EU.

Brexit is retarded. I've been saying this since the start and it's just the gift that keeps on giving.

The only sensible thing to do is cancel brexit and wait for the old bitter brexiteers to die.

Brexit is retarded. I've been saying this since the start and it's just the gift that keeps on giving.

The only sensible thing to do is cancel brexit and wait for the old bitter brexiteers to die.

Enjoy being a state, in United federal states of Europe, with your currency, and national army.

You know if the anti-brexit folk told the truth, that you want to give up your national sovereignty, in exchange for greater leverage in the world, it would be more respectable.

2nd referendum?

{<jordan}

If Brexit loses will they do another one in 2 years for best out of 3? Defeats the entire point of a referendum.

The British went from ruling the world and being the foundation of modern civilization, to negotiating WWI style deals with countries whose militaries wouldn't win vs a local Texan patriot militia. Yikes. I'm rooting for you Brits.
You fail to consider all the false ads that were run before the referendum. And also the roles played by groups who have been linked to our own '16 election interference.

Last edited:
Makes your ending all the more laughable, cunt.
So where does that say it was the beginning of polish immigration?

It picked up drastically after joining the EU and especially schengen. Its explained perfectly in the link i posted, that you also didnt understand. Your reading comprehension is like a 12 year olds. If that. You must enjoy making a complete fool of yourself. You are certainly good at it.

So where does that say it was the beginning of polish immigration?

It picked up drastically after joining the EU and especially schengen. Its explained perfectly in the link i posted, that you also didnt understand. Your reading comprehension is like a 12 year olds. If that. You must enjoy making a complete fool of yourself. You are certainly good at it.

Yes, as long as all conflicting information is ignored, you are correct. Poland flooded immigrants to Europe both before and after joining the EU, yet it stopped when joining the EU, It reversed, yet didnt since Europe is still flooded and we also have to ignore the bottom part of your link as well...man this list of conflicts and information being tossed out is long. Typical, of a clear racist.

You have the mental capacity of a 7 year old inbred with a few extra chromosomes.

The problem with Brexit wasn't Brexit itself, but the fact that nobody wanted to carry the responsibility. Britain suffers from the lack of "great men", willing to carry responsibility and see through difficult times.

You cannot start fires and expect somebody else to put them out. That is precisely what the likes of Farage and Boris Johnson have done.

This kind of a shitty deal is what you'll get when you're one foot in, one foot out of the door. The EU has realized that Britain has put themselves in a weak position, and thus they can afford to play hard-ball.

Trust me, if Britain had any semblance of a strong government, the EU would have totally caved in, just like they mostly do to foreign dictators.

Yes, as long as all conflicting information is ignored, you are correct. Poland flooded immigrants to Europe both before and after joining the EU, yet it stopped when joining the EU, It reversed, yet didnt since Europe is still flooded and we also have to ignore the bottom part of your link as well...man this list of conflicts and information being tossed out is long. Typical, of a clear racist.

You have the mental capacity of a 7 year old inbred with a few extra chromosomes.

i´ll try one last time to spell it out for you.

1. Poland shouldn´t have been let in the EU, since they were economically so far behind the west that EU has had to pump 100s of billions of Euro into Poland. They are still no 1 receiver of EU funds to the tune of 10 billion euro annually.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/01/eu-poland-10-years-economic

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-eu-spent-a-bundle-to-unify-the-continent-its-not-working-1533743729

2. Polands entry into the EU and schengen sparked the largest immigration wave since the great US migration. So many Poles immigrated west that their prime minister is calling it a disaster for the domestic work force. This caused some pretty heavy crime waves in the west. Especially burglary, home invasions and car theft saw a sharp increase.

After Poland's accession to the European Union and accession to the Schengen Area in particular, a significant number of Poles, estimated at over two million, have emigrated, primarily to the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Ireland.

This has been the largest wave of economic migration of Poles abroad since the Polish emigration to the United States in late 19th and early 20th century, which is estimated to have brought between about 1.5 million,[3][4] and 3.5 million Poles to the United States.[5]

Since the opening of the labour market following Poland joining the European Union in 2004,[8] Poland experienced a mass migration of over 2 million abroad.[5] As of 2011, 52 out of 1,000 Polish citizens have lived outside the country;[10] estimated at 2.2 million by the Polish Central Statistics Office (GUS), and 2.6–2.7 million by the journalists.[5][11] GUS statistics estimate that the number of long term Polish immigrants abroad have risen from 0.7 million in 2002 to a peak number of almost 2.3 million in 2007,[1] and has since declined to 2 million by 2010–11.[10] It has remained relatively stable at that level for a short period, following the uncertainty of Global Recession of 2007–08,[12]By December 2015, 12% of Polish labor population left for UK to work there

Professor Krystyna Iglicka has estimated that up to half a million Poles emigrated in 2013.[16] As of 2011, approximately 80% of Polish emigrants settle in the countries of the European Union.

Emigracja_na_pobyt_czasowy_2004-2012.jpg

They certainly saw a sharp increase in Polish workers in the UK post 2004

Polish-born_people_in_employment_in_the_UK_2003-2010_-_chart_2369a_at_statistics_gov_uk.gif

3. Poland still has net immigration to the west. With their ministers again urging them to return because it is causing havoc in the domestic work force.

With better economic conditions and Polish salaries at 70% of the EU average in 2016, the emigration trend started to decrease in the 2010s and more workforce is needed in the country, so the Polish Minister of Development Mateusz Morawiecki suggested Poles abroad should come back to Poland

There are concerns about the effect of long term immigration patterns on the demographics of Poland, such as depopulation of regions that do not attract young people

So it seems my intial points stand.

A - Poland should not have been let into the EU before they were ready economically. This is one of the major problems with the EU for many of the anti-EU folks in the west. EU expanded to quickly and let countries that have been a very large financial burden join.

B - It flooded the west with Polish migrants (and to some extent criminals) in previously unseen numbers.

Last edited:
They voted 2 or 3 years ago, and some regions wanted to stay, so it's quite possible many would reverse their decision now that we see what a clusterfuck it's turned into.
IMO the only thing stopping them is that they know it will make them look like a bunch of fools for voting for it in the first place and they don't have the stones to man up and admit their mistake.

Enjoy being a state, in United federal states of Europe, with your currency, and national army.

You know if the anti-brexit folk told the truth, that you want to give up your national sovereignty, in exchange for greater leverage in the world, it would be more respectable.

I'm totally ok with being a part of a stronger collective. In fact I think it's far more preferable.

The funny thing is that brexit brings less sovereignty as we end up being a rule-taker with less influence in the world. It's the bitter irony of the whole thing.

I'm totally ok with being a part of a stronger collective. In fact I think it's far more preferable.

The funny thing is that brexit brings less sovereignty as we end up being a rule-taker with less influence in the world. It's the bitter irony of the whole thing.
The UK should have gone for the same opt outs as Denmark back in the day

The problem with Brexit wasn't Brexit itself, but the fact that nobody wanted to carry the responsibility. Britain suffers from the lack of "great men", willing to carry responsibility and see through difficult times.

The problem with Brexit is that it's retarded.

It's always been a con because a no-deal scenario is an ideological white elephant. It exists only in the idealogue's mind. It's not real. It's communism or any other ideology that sounds great in theory but not in practice. It's anti-business and it's downright dangerous to the nation. We risk doing damage that will take decades to repair. The brexit chaos is self-evident.

You cannot start fires and expect somebody else to put them out. That is precisely what the likes of Farage and Boris Johnson have done.

This kind of a shitty deal is what you'll get when you're one foot in, one foot out of the door. The EU has realized that Britain has put themselves in a weak position, and thus they can afford to play hard-ball.

Trust me, if Britain had any semblance of a strong government, the EU would have totally caved in, just like they mostly do to foreign dictators.

So basically if reality were different, brexit would be a good idea?

Britain weren't going to amount to shit in the EU, either. They were already the clown of the class and were mostly ignored in favour of Germany and even France in laying out EU policy. Britain was about the only major country arguing in favour of a less integrated EU, and were ignored at every turn. When their PM showed up hat in hand asking for a favour regarding the tough issue of migration (which EU has since compromised from, with every other country), he was laughed off from Brussels and sent packing to face a Brexit vote, a vote he ended up losing as a result of the lack of accommodations.

The Brits were humiliated in the eyes of Europe and calling for Brexit was about the only option available.

Back