International Brexit latest just in: EU refuses further renegotiation

Blair: majority for second referendum soon to be expected in parliament.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...b025637fe955ad#block-5c136a1ee4b025637fe955ad

If it comes to that, I really hope people vote for Brexit. The implications of a non-Brexit with people like Boris and JRM constantly trying to undermine the EU with a UK that hates to be part of it are crazy.

2nd referendum?

{<jordan}

If Brexit loses will they do another one in 2 years for best out of 3? Defeats the entire point of a referendum.

The British went from ruling the world and being the foundation of modern civilization, to negotiating WWI style deals with countries whose militaries wouldn't win vs a local Texan patriot militia. Yikes. I'm rooting for you Brits.

If EU really wants to piss UK off they can always check all the ships heading to UK through their territories. Day or 2 in a bay with ship full of fresh fruit and veggies surely wont do much harm.

Not only would that cause a retaliation from Britain but also The Commonwealth...which still has 53 member states...but do you think America would side with the EU over the U.K.? hahaha...the EU would basically be taking a shotgun and sticking it in their mouths.

The EU is already dead, it just doesnt realize it yet. By the end of 2019 there will be another slew of nations voting on leaving and ever dick move like the ones made over the last couple weeks is shoving those nations over the edge on the side of leaving.

Not only would that cause a retaliation from Britain but also The Commonwealth...which still has 53 member states...but do you think America would side with the EU over the U.K.? hahaha...the EU would basically be taking a shotgun and sticking it in their mouths.

The EU is already dead, it just doesnt realize it yet. By the end of 2019 there will be another slew of nations voting on leaving and ever dick move like the ones made over the last couple weeks is shoving those nations over the edge on the side of leaving.

No other country will attempt to leave for a long time. The UK was one of the strongest and ine of the few not tied to the euro. And leaving has fucked them up badly. Some shirhole who can barely exist like Greece would just become a failed state.

No other country will attempt to leave for a long time. The UK was one of the strongest and ine of the few not tied to the euro. And leaving has fucked them up badly. Some shirhole who can barely exist like Greece would just become a failed state.

France, the Netherlands, Italy, Austria, Finland, Poland and Hungary are all pushing for an exit vote and most of these countries have seen a swing towards right leaning parties all pushing anti-immigration and anti-EU stances.

France, the Netherlands, Italy, Austria, Finland, Poland and Hungary are all pushing for an exit vote and most of these countries have seen a swing towards right leaning parties all pushing anti-immigration and anti-EU stances.

Since when?

Interested to read your sources.

2nd referendum?

{<jordan}

If Brexit loses will they do another one in 2 years for best out of 3? Defeats the entire point of a referendum.

The British went from ruling the world and being the foundation of modern civilization, to negotiating WWI style deals with countries whose militaries wouldn't win vs a local Texan patriot militia. Yikes. I'm rooting for you Brits.

I mean... the UK had had 10 GEs since entering the EU. Never once voted a brexit govt?

I haven't seen any of this. Source?

The 2 containing only Italy say that no political party has said they are open to a referendum, and the other is an unsourced article from 2 years ago.

Brexit has changed alot in 2 years, by being an abject failure.

The 2 containing only Italy say that no political party has said they are open to a referendum, and the other is an unsourced article from 2 years ago.

Try reading those articles again, only remove your head from your ass first.

l@nd0

From my perspective the eurosceptic/leave campaigns in other countries have ground to a halt, in general?

Probably because they recognise a shitfest when they see one... someone has to be the canary.

As I expected you started talking without bothering to understand the context in which I spoke. For example, military power isn't relevant since the EU doesn't have a united military force, nor are there any military threat or direct cooperation between the EU and US. What we have had are dealings in recently is trade and economy, and, to a lesser extent, the environment. On the trade side the US wanted to play hardball with the EU just as it currently does with China, but it got staved off when the EU just pushed back. Some European nations that aren't in the EU got subjected to the tariffs though, which fully explains the specific part of which I was speaking.

Trump wants Europe as divided as possible since it's easier to push smaller countries around, and he can't do that with the EU as that economy is of a similar size. Of course it plays in that the US and EU are clear allies in many regards, but the discussion works even in a simpler and clearer context. As a side point it's always fun to see how Americans criticize EU for imposing on sovereign nations within it, when the EU is in one regard a much looser version of the US where the countries at least still have sovereignty. It's not like the US isn't divided in its population and the only real thing that keeps it together is the nation.

Swing and a miss.

Lol. Poland would barely have electricity without the EU. they are also the biggest leeches annually of EU funds. Good riddance and fuck em.
They never should have been a member in the first place. That was where the EU really failed. Letting dogshit countries become members and flood the West with cheap labor and criminals. It's all been downhill since

I mean... the UK had had 10 GEs since entering the EU. Never once voted a brexit govt?

After 10 they aren't allowed? Or what arbitrary threshold you want to set before people's voice in their governance gets taken away?

Lol. Poland would barely have electricity without the EU. they are also the biggest leeches annually of EU funds. Good riddance and fuck em.
They never should have been a member in the first place. That was where the EU really failed. Letting dogshit countries become members and flood the West with cheap labor and criminals. It's all been downhill since

Right, yet magically letting in 20+ million Muslims was DANDY!

Clearly you are in the EU and a major part of why the EU is crumbling in every way imaginable.

Right, yet magically letting in 20+ million Muslims was DANDY!

Clearly you are in the EU and a major part of why the EU is crumbling in every way imaginable.
No, letting in Muslims was a shit idea. But not the first idiotic thing they have done. Letting in countries like Poland was also a shitty idea. Cost 100s of billions and flooded the West with polish criminals.

Clearly you don't know much about the EU and for some reason have to use personal insults. What the fuck does that last part have to do with anything? I am against the EU and one of the reason is the mistake of letting in countries who would be a huge strain for decades.

Last edited:
Back