Brendan Schaub LOST all credibility with me

Hahaha did he actually say that? I don't listen to that moron.

PBgWEJi.gif

Fucking Schaub, expressing opinions and whatnot. Fuck that guy.

Prime Sylvia = Juiced Sylvia

So, yeah. He would have a good chance. Good chin. Good recovery. Good jab. Good fence fighting. He would at least test Francis like nearly nobody could do today.

Hahaha.. If you enjoy listening to Schaub, then you haven't listened to him enough.

That guy talks out of his ass 24/7.

The dude never had credibility, even when he was still fighting. Thank god Joe Rogan told him he sucked, and was concerned about his long term well being.

Prime Tim was a pain in the ass for anyone at HW.

Prime JDS and prime Cain would have a good chance, but there's still so many questions marks about Ngannou you can't say anything definitive about who would beat him

Prime Frank Mir snaps Francis' arm in half, just like he did Timmeh! Seriously snapped Sylvia's arm in half and Tim still didn't tap...That's one crazy tough motherfucker.

TS, you’re going to lose your brand new black belt making crazy threads like this.

Silvia was a warrior. Goat status. Would have Merked the French man
Sylvia was knocked out in 11 seconds by out of his prime Fedor and beat up by a 50 year old Randy Couture for 5 rounds. I sure hope that you were being sarcastic LOL

big tim would drill nogonou with crisp telephone pole jabs until he tapped from exhaustion in the 2nd round then tim would shit his pants in celebration and wear his belt to burger king

i got blind date tim sylvia

Back