Brendan Schaub LOST all credibility with me

Young Timmy used to be shredded and had a better grappling game than Ngannou.

But he wasnt beating 2017 competition.
{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}
arloviskivssilvia.jpg

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

I quit listening to Schaub when he said that Islamic terrorism was the same thing as black on black crime in the United States. And yes, he actually said this; his reasoning went something along the lines of "there's black, Christian kids killing each other in the ghetto, it's the same thing as Muslims blowing people up." Okay Brendan, goodbye.

Yeah the guy that could only last 9 seconds with 50 yr old brain damaged Mercer making his pro mma debut could beat the current number 1 contender.

But he wasnt beating 2017 competition. Sylvia had a great jab but his speed was not impressive at all, and footwork and head movement?? Compared to Alistair Overeem not close
It was the same handful of guys who are at the top now.

I admit I enjoyed his MMA breakdowns for a while and I gave him some credibility being he is a tad entertaining with having had quite a few successful fight predictions... BUT after hearing him say that a PRIME TIM SYLVIA would beat Francis Ngannou today changed that. He lost 100% credibility to me.

Does anyone agree that a Prime Tim Sylvia would have a chance ? Not me
Really?

Schaub has said MUCH dumber things than this...

I admit I enjoyed his MMA breakdowns for a while and I gave him some credibility being he is a tad entertaining with having had quite a few successful fight predictions... BUT after hearing him say that a PRIME TIM SYLVIA would beat Francis Ngannou today changed that. He lost 100% credibility to me.

Does anyone agree that a Prime Tim Sylvia would have a chance ? Not me
It's heavyweight and Sylvia would have a better chance than most based on size alone. Throw in that he had some skills and a giant melon-head and there you go.

He said PRIME you moron.
Sylvia had a “prime”? he was like 32 when he fought a 50 yr old brain damaged Mercer. Sylvia was also just coming off of fighting Fedor, a great win for Fedor according to his fans and proof Fedor was the GOAT.

Sylvia had a “prime”? he was like 32 when he fought a 50 yr old brain damaged Mercer. Sylvia was also just coming off of fighting Fedor, a great win for Fedor according to his fans and proof Fedor was the GOAT.
His title reign.

He's credible enough that people and this TS make threads about him. I think he's a goof but he's still gets peoples attention somehow.

But he wasnt beating 2017 competition. Sylvia had a great jab but his speed was not impressive at all, and footwork and head movement?? Compared to Alistair Overeem not close
The same guys at the top of HW in 2017 are basically the same as they were then lmao

It took that long?

Schaub has been an asshat ever since he got into commentating. According to Schaub:

• Only Brazilians roid, and they roid a ton.
  • Conor was going to beat Mayweather by faking kicks.
  • He shut down Cyborg in their BJJ match.
  • GSP's penis looks like a rocket.

Just to name a few.

I like Schaub a lot, but does say some wacky shit sometimes.!
Prime Tim Sylvia might not beat N'Gannou, but the Roided up Tim Sylvia that beat Gan Mcgee's face in, was a scary scary dude !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back