Brendan Schaub is Throwing Around Some Serious Accusations in Latest Dana White Clap-Back

And one of the few posts Brendan didn't actually sound stupid in. He had valid points.
Except, If Dana never talked the Fertitta's into buying the UFC, Joe Rogan would still be doing comedy, and Schaub would have never met Joe, in turn would not be doing comedy, hense, Dana wouldn't be trying to get tickets to Schaub's comedy show.
<seedat>
<17>

Imagine if Schaub had old text messages with Ronda talking about it. Would be crazy

<{silvanormal}>

Dana will go down in history as even more of a gangster than we ever imagined.

<36>

Maybe I am missing something to, but how does this imply Ronda? For all we know he could be talking about a fuckin ring girl. Yes I know Schaub dated Ronda but I still don't understand how it immediately points to her.
He mentioned her in the original post...of course he’s referring to her. No one cares if they both banged a random

Schaub going in DEEP!
<{dayum}>

Also of course Dana was fucking Ronda, that's the only reason he made a division for her. She was basically a high class prostitute. Come at me.

Schaub is probably in denial like there's no way his ex could be so much more successful than him without sucking someones dick.

where in this post does it imply Dana was banging ronda? All I see is him saying a lot of things we already know which is that he asked the Fertittas to bank roll the UFC? Does Schaub know how major business' work? Facebook was bankrolled by multi millionaires, as were a lot of major companies.
Hi UFC shill

What do you think of Schaub’s response to Dana?

I’m dieded

tumblr_owwyq2HFJh1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

<{silvanormal}>

Dana will go down in history as even more of a gangster than we ever imagined.

<36>
Ya I have no clue if they were dating before she started in the UFC. Just hoping there’s something here lol

I know. Just wondering if he knew about it and how long it occurred. If true at all
pretty sure its true, considering Dana had his hands on Ronda's ass on camera

Sold world wide comedy tour? WTF? Schaub is a comedian??

GTFO, where is this world going???
Shaub is the same as rogan. Both terrible comedians but have a following from other means, so people go see them because of their MMA careers and podcast.

Hi UFC shill

What do you think of Schaub’s response to Dana?
the fuck is your problem? If I was a UFC shill I'd say everything he said was wrong and the UFC is better than ever, people like you looking for for confrontation on the internet need to get a job or some shit.

He mentioned her in the original post...of course he’s referring to her. No one cares if they both banged a random

I didn't see the original post. Thanks for the response though.

Schaub... surprising. but not really. Making a point. Bridges burnt... prepare to be black listed…

but black listed from what? the UFC events Schaub doesn't even care to attend, never mind cover in any professional capacity?

Showtime is out of UFC's reach, and neither Schaub's podcasts nor his standup are reliant on having a good relationship with Dana.

Dana benefits little from this type of drama, but Schaub gets all kinds of additional attention, which in turn probably makes Showtime happy too. He has at least half a show's worth of material just from this crap - lol

SCHAUB WILL BE THE MAN TO TAKEDOWN THE UFC

@LouisBolanos popcorn all day
I changed my mind.

Brendan Schaub is in fact UFC GOAT over Conor. Conor never gave me Dana popcorn like this.

Now leave me be I need to jerk off in peace.

Back