Brendan Schaub is Throwing Around Some Serious Accusations in Latest Dana White Clap-Back

Agreed on all point except some of point one is a wee bit murky.

It is obvious that he is salty about Travis kicking his ass and that Callen and Rogan would stop him when he would often start talking about Ronda, before he would divulge something he shouldn't have, and would then bite his tongue and say "I just wish her the best.....Ronda's great".

However, wasn't it Schaub that broke up with her?

I always found it strange that Ronda went from one heavyweight to another, and a MARRIED one at that, like she was desperate and trying to replace him. It would also seem like she was trying to make him jealous, by forced displays of affection in front of the camera and saying stuff like "he is the man of my dreams and gives me everything I have ever wanted". Obviously, both sides will not probably tell the exact truth and will have different interpretations, just like any broken up couple, but I thought that Ronda wanted Schaub on a leash and he broke up with her?

One thing is for sure, judging by her hopping from man to man, going from relationship to relationship and allowing no breathing time, judging by her mental state, and judging by the same for Travis, I would be floored if Ronda and Travis stayed together. As it is now, it is rumored that the relationship is atleast emotionally abusive, with Travis cutting Ronda off from her friends, controlling her and not allowing her to go to work even w/out his supervision.

According to who? Brandon?

Brandon lies even more than Uncle Dana.

Notice how quickly Dana White shut the fuck up after that lol
This is unheard of, he’s the one who always has to say the last word. It implies that the eskimo bromance is real between them and that the connecting piece, the woman, must be kept in secret because she’s most likely someone that is/was working for the UFC/Ronda.

"Clap-back?" It's embarrassing to think we have grown men on this forum using phrases like that.

Dude,
We all joke around here, but your knowledge and description of Edmunds dick is legitimately off putting. Also, terms like “bone pressed” and girth lead me to believe you are seriously into guys and their dicks. It’s like @LouisBolanos talking about balding.
I reported this post for not recognizing greatness.

What does Brendan Slob mean by Dana not being able to do his job? Dana is a better analyst, better businessman and is much funnier.

Slob is still salty that his mediocre fighting career never took off even though he was in the most shallow division in the UFC so now he has resorted to taking over Joe's lane in comedy and podcasting. Hahahaha.

<{danayeah}>
Um. I doubt he is salty. Do you have any idea how much he makes a month now just from Podcasts, not counting the standup and other things he does?

Hint. Its a lot. In fact he probably makes more than 99% of fighters in the UFC make fighting. He gets paid to talk about things with people over a mic.

There are literally no accusations whatsoever in that text.

Edit : didn't know the meaning of eskimo brothers, but that really not some "serious" accusations. It's neither illegal nor going to hurt Dana's reputation.
Actually it can be a very serious accusation. In this day and age a man in a position of power fucking a subordinate female tends to fall into the same grouping as Teachers fucking their students regardless if it was consensual or not.

ahhh 2018, where two consenting adults can't have sex consensually according to society

I find it very telling that Dana started all this shit/rarely ever backs down and has now gone ghost

Everyone thinks Dana is shutting up because he's scared.

In reality he's calling in favors all over the place and ruining Schaub's middling post fighting career.

Dana is a known Trump supporter, this a huge sin in showbusiness, nobody is going to play along.

He's absolutely correct about the Fertitas. It's abundantly clear now that they were the real brains behind the operation, and Dana was only a front man. Either that or Dana is just doing what he's told by WME and has no real control. And, if that were true then you'd have thought that he would've quit by now rather than stand by and watch the company he built go to hell in a hand basket.

Back