Brendan Schaub is Throwing Around Some Serious Accusations in Latest Dana White Clap-Back

He's right if Dana didn't just happen to know a billionaire he couldn't have done anything with the opportunity. But he did see an opportunity and took it, so he deserves some credit for that.
Schaub deserves credit for what he accomplished after his fight career too, that's his main point.

Don't call someone a coattail rider when you're one yourself.

where in this post does it imply Dana was banging ronda? All I see is him saying a lot of things we already know which is that he asked the Fertittas to bank roll the UFC? Does Schaub know how major business' work? Facebook was bankrolled by multi millionaires, as were a lot of major companies.

where in this post does it imply Dana was banging ronda? All I see is him saying a lot of things we already know which is that he asked the Fertittas to bank roll the UFC? Does Schaub know how major business' work? Facebook was bankrolled by multi millionaires, as were a lot of major companies.
Jesus Christ read the thread

Google "Eskimo brothers" for fucks sakes, or read the thread

What does Brendan Slob mean by Dana not being able to do his job? Dana is a better analyst, better businessman and is much funnier.

Slob is still salty that his mediocre fighting career never took off even though he was in the most shallow division in the UFC so now he has resorted to taking over Joe's lane in comedy and podcasting. Hahahaha.

<{danayeah}>

Dana has achieved more this year alone than Shob has achieved in his whole life. Who does this CTE ridden retard think he is to go at Dana like this?

Breaking News: Dana White posts on Sherdog.

Schaub... surprising. but not really. Making a point. Bridges burnt... prepare to be black listed… *** sarcasm… :eek:

Last edited:
I didn't know the "eskimo brothers" slang until that thread, so I missed that! But that's not really an accusation, since it's neither illegal or something that would make Dana look bad.

Well whether it makes him look bad depends if it was weigh-in Ronda, or dirty feet cankle Ronda.

"Imagine if he was fucking Cris Cyborg. She'd be the most famous chick alive."

Something tells me Cyborg would be the one doing the fucking :oops:

i feel like i'm the only person on here who doesn't hate schaub OR dana.

i've always liked dana for the most part, and i used to hate schaub but he's really grown on me ever since he stopped fighting.
I like Schaub too. People don't understand that if you talk to mic several hours every week you are going to say some dumb shit. It's not that easy to always look smart

Schaub... surprising. but not really. Making a point. Bridges burnt... prepare to be black listed…
Don’t think he gives a shit. He’s been way more successful outside of the UFC and has a good gig with showtime

The secondhand embarrassment is too strong for me. I'm out.

If Schaub says Dana is his eskimo bro....

Then holy shit he must be speaking the truth!

<{1-1}>

i feel like i'm the only person on here who doesn't hate schaub OR dana.

i've always liked dana for the most part, and i used to hate schaub but he's really grown on me ever since he stopped fighting.

I have no real problem with either of them, but Dana going after Schaub on Israel's Instagram with venom for no reason certainly makes me think Schaub is the face to Dana's heel in this particular feud. Schaub is just out there making a living. He didn't bash Adesanya, never even mentioned his name (in fact praised his abilities to clear up any miscommunication) and was just giving his opinion on pro boxers and high level kickboxers who enter MMA with a ton of hype around them.

Back