Brendan Schaub condemns Colby Covington's "b1tch m0ve" (pressing charges)

Schaub still sucks. Colby sucks but his backing him is fine by me, because he can stand by who ever and what ever he wants, but he still simped bad to me backing Covington with the comments towards Jones, ratting on him for macking on other women outside his wife/gf. That crosses into being a simp land.

Why does it have to be about becoming a star?

Look at it in terms of name recognition, and you'll realize that a lot more people sure as hell recognize the name Colby Covington than before he started acting like a complete moron. Surely it's only going to increase his value in terms of what he brings to the table PPV wise, since his style of fighting is kind of restricted to quick level changes and double legs, followed by smothering top control. Not exactly the most aesthetic style, and certainly not memorable on it's own what-so-ever.

In short, he'd just be another American wrestler without a real face. Now he's the bigoted loud mouthed dude who hugs people to death and acts like he's deserving of a title shot off of less than stellar performances from time to time, gets into physical altercations with people he instigated upon and then runs to the police... Dude, it's gonna pay off for him. I can't help but to hate him already.

It may pay off, it may off not. There's been plenty of bigoted loudmouths throughout MMA history and it's not like they all became famous. There's downsides to it as well, especially in today's climate. Certainly running around calling people f****t isn't going to help any sponsorship opportunities. It's just as possible he loses money from acting like an asshole.

Fortunately Joe just started his on MMA podcast series.

Schaub's "career" is about to be over.

Nah, the massive gay MMA/BJJ fanbase will ride with Big Brown.
& Rogan will still do fight companions with him for the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ crossover effect.

For our US cousins, in Australia, a person doesn't press charges. It's done by police. Charges could have been laid on the basis of other witnesses present or footage obtained.

Sure, Colby will probably be asked to provide a statement, but the ultimate decisions as to whether the charges are progressed lie with the NSW police.
Colby could say 'nah, I dont want anything to happen', but the coppers may deem it in the public interest to continue anyway, on the basis that public assaults shouldn't occur.

I don't want to be the one to defend Colby and i'm not but throwing a boomerang at someone's face is also a bitch move so they're both bitches
Well I’m sure if Colby was running away werdum could have had a better conversation with him. Don’t see how that’s a bitch move really.

Colby shouldn't have pressed charges but Werdum is a bully.
Can't stand this snitches get stitches mentality though, we aren't in prison or the ghetto. If regular people went to the police more the world would be a better place.
If more people went to the police for minor bullshit like this the police would be overworked and the real criminals would get away

No you should just not talk shit and Werdum will have no reason to want to fight you.
LOL I can't think of one fighter that would "press charges" for such a minor scuffle. Not even Connie or the girls.

Yes, Conor is a lot of bad things, but he is smart with his image and he’s not a bitch, even though he did play the little man card with Nate.

He would never press charges.

If more people went to the police for minor bullshit like this the police would be overworked and the real criminals would get away

Sorry I meant in general, for more serious crimes, just worded it badly.

Brendan Schaub is a bum with CTE, his opinion doesn't matter

I wouldn't have called the po pos but Schaub calling someones moves "bitch moves" is funny, especially coming from a guy that wears skinny jeans and heel boots that talks about guys dicks and bodies all the time

imo he doesnt think it's a bitch move. he's a typical douche bag bully who's shook when someone fights back. people lke that aren't capable of thinking straight

Aren’t you overlooking the fact that the guy that “fought back” was 70 pounds heavier and a foot taller?

If anyone is a bully in this equation, it’s man child werdum.

What Colby is supposed to be a 'man' and fight a dude a 100lbs bigger and a head taller?

If that gorilla throws shit at me, I should jump in the cage with it instead of complaining to the keeper?

What he shouldve said was "All you sub 170lbers Brazilians are a bunch of filthy animals. The rest are fine upstanding gents."

What Colby is supposed to be a 'man' and fight a dude a 100lbs bigger and a head taller?

If that gorilla throws shit at me, I should jump in the cage with it instead of complaining to the keeper?
There are no weight-classes in real life
How dumb can you be

Back