Brendan Schaub condemns Colby Covington's "b1tch m0ve" (pressing charges)

imo he doesnt think it's a bitch move. he's a typical douche bag bully who's shook when someone fights back. people lke that aren't capable of thinking straight
Well I don't know him personally and I don't have any insider information about the guy either, but I do know that he is a pro wrestling fan and has consistently said he enjoys playing the heel.

Imagine if he was deliberately acting like a bitch, though. You can't say that it isn't a smart strategy to get the MMA landscape to fucking hate your guts. Being a "bitch" in the context of MMA can often be held against you more strongly than getting popped for roids. It's insane.

j3SOktP.gif
giphy.gif

Ask his tens of thousands of listeners why they listen.

Like him or not, it's a pretty big platform in the MMA bubble.

I guess getting knocked out so many times your soul literally leaves your body doesn't leave much else but a podcast in ones career.

Pssst... It's all Joe Rogan drip down, let's be honest.

What Colby is supposed to be a 'man' and fight a dude a 100lbs bigger and a head taller?

If that gorilla throws shit at me, I should jump in the cage with it instead of complaining to the keeper?

Colby was an absolute pussy because he started the whole thing by calling Werdum out in the hotel lobby. Now he's got a head injury for a police report.

To be honest I'd pay money to never be invited to Schaub's podcast

2 dudes sitting next to each other talking about fighters bulges, bodies, dicks? No thanks.

I don't want to be the one to defend Colby and i'm not but throwing a boomerang at someone's face is also a bitch move so they're both bitches

What Colby is supposed to be a 'man' and fight a dude a 100lbs bigger and a head taller?

If that gorilla throws shit at me, I should jump in the cage with it instead of complaining to the keeper?
Are you just posting the same comment in multiple threads? You had the same post verbatim in the thread I was just in. Also, maybe shouldn’t have provoked the gorilla and got within striking distance.

No you should just not talk shit and Werdum will have no reason to want to fight you.

I like to think Colby pressed charges on Werdum to make himself even more of a heel.

Do people honestly think he wasn't aware that it was going to be considered a 'bitch move' by nearly everybody in the MMA community? And if not, how is that not precisely what being a heel is about? Make everyone dislike you, that is.

I bet there are a ton of people who want to see this 'bitch ass' who 'ran to the cops when things got serious' get the fuck beaten out of him in the cage.

Heels are considered badasses. Nothing badass about what he did. He's lost all respect now and that just makes you look like a bitch. Not a badass who's not to be fucked with. This was the real Colby who pressed charges, not some persona.

LOL I can't think of one fighter that would "press charges" for such a minor scuffle. Not even Connie or the girls.

Not being invited to Schaub should be considered a knighthood.

Can we please get back to enjoying the fights and stop with the soap opera obsessing??

Brazilians treat Colby like shit. He gets butthurt. He says something dumb. Brazilians get butthurt. SJW's butthurt. Butthurt Werdum who regularly gets into physical altercations with smaller fighters, gets into physical altercation with smaller fighter. Jones butthurt. People butthurt that Jones is butthurt. Schaub butthurt. Whole world butthurt.
Lots of anal going on :oops:

imo he doesnt think it's a bitch move. he's a typical douche bag bully who's shook when someone fights back. people lke that aren't capable of thinking straight

Exactly. I've managed to not get my ass kicked by a much larger man because I don't talk shit irl. I limit my shit talking to Sherdog forums.

Back