Brendan Schaub condemns Colby Covington's "b1tch m0ve" (pressing charges)

I don't really get why any UFC fighter would go on it anyway.

They won't get paid to be there, Reebok won't give them extra money for doing it, it takes their time to do it when they could be doing something/anything else and them going on his podcast just makes Schaub money.

The Shaub Shutdown also refers to his crossed leg sitting style where he shuts down all circulation to his dick and balls.

images
maxresdefault.jpg

I watched the video and he didn't really say he disinvited him he just said he doesn't support him pressing charges...am I missing something?

Who is Brendan Schaub again? The name sounds somewhat familiar.

Is he the washed up fighter that kept getting KO'ed in the UFC so he decided to call it quits and call it a career, and now trying to make a living as a podcaster? Is that the same Brendan Schaub?

Colby Covington is no longer welcome on Brendan Schaub's podcast.

On the previous episode of Big Brown Breakdown, Brendan expressed strong support for Colby Covington.
He invited to fly him to LA to be an in-studio guest.

But Schaub thinks Colby pressing charging is a "bitch move", so he dis-invited him in the current episode.

(cued to 4:20)

Are you off the Colby train, too?
(to those who were ever on it)

Was there ever a Colby train? The guy is a loser

Oh no oh no how is he gonna make a living now without schaubs podcast!!!!!

What Colby is supposed to be a 'man' and fight a dude a 100lbs bigger and a head taller?

If that gorilla throws shit at me, I should jump in the cage with it instead of complaining to the keeper?

He should've respected Werdum for starts. But instead he provoked Werdum and then runaway crying like a bitch.

What Colby is supposed to be a 'man' and fight a dude a 100lbs bigger and a head taller?

If that gorilla throws shit at me, I should jump in the cage with it instead of complaining to the keeper?
Maybe don't provoke the gorilla in the first place?

I’m sure he’s crushed, Schaub is irrelevent as a fighter and personality.

I remember unsubbing from that show.

You've only had fights with people who weigh the same? Did he only insult mw brazilians?

If you taunted it first, hopefully yes. Unless you're unstable.

Yeah the way I see it, they're both at fault. You can't just sit there and wait for your opponent to come to you.

Schaub barely attempted to pass, to take down or to attract Cyborg into his own guard. So yeah, it was 100% Schaub's fault for refusing all the options he had to engage in an actual grappling match.

I like to think Colby pressed charges on Werdum to make himself even more of a heel.

Do people honestly think he wasn't aware that it was going to be considered a 'bitch move' by nearly everybody in the MMA community? And if not, how is that not precisely what being a heel is about? Make everyone dislike you, that is.

I bet there are a ton of people who want to see this 'bitch ass' who 'ran to the cops when things got serious' get the fuck beaten out of him in the cage.
Lol totally.

And here we are talking about him

<Dany07>

Back