Brendan Schaub calls BS on GSP’s excuses. Says he doesn’t want to fight Whittaker or Woodley - VIDEO

everyone hates on Schaub but he is great at analyzing fights and fighters and their mindsets and idk man he gets a lot of hate but when he’s talking about fights with Rogan, he knows his shit
He might know his shit but it's all about him. He interrupts guests non stop and doesnt let them talk or complete thoughts. I watched a Bob Corker 1 hr interview he did and Bob wasnt even allowed to complete thoughts. Painful to watch.

Agree 100%. It's a condition/disease that nobody can really ask you to prove. Might as well have said he was diagnosed with severe migraines lol. GSP is smart dude and knows how to work a system...I'll just leave it at that. The most successful WW of all time (for now).

ya its kinda weird what gsp did, fought bisbing while a intermin champ was already in place but who was also injured. Still props to him for beating bisbing. It would be nice to unify the belts but i can understand why he donest want mw anymore.

Jesus fucking christ, i had already called this.

Colitis is a means gsp gets out of the mw contract, it changes his diet, goes down to 170, perhaps, 155. and bam, conor fight happens.

this is not rocket science, just a prediction. Shaub has eyes....big fucking deal

I call bullshit too, GSP took the only fight he had a chance at MW, always ducked Spider and now is ducking Whittaker, Fedor seems like the only man not afraid of fighting bigger men without chemical help. GOAT by elimination thus far.

b2821ea1fcfc1b1aa36162a19dccc299.png

Fedor kinda involved in a rigged fight against Fabio Maldonado in Russia. He was the boss of the ref and judges in the organization where it took place. The fight should've been stopped after Fedor failed to defend anything for minutes. And Fedor certainly didn't deserve a decision after losing a clear 10-8 round (if not 10-7).

The fight result was initially overturned from it too.

All MMA GOATS fucked up in some way.

Man, Rousey should have kept this guy out of the limelight

Didn’t do 1 mil though. Everyone thought this was the 1 mil PPV of ufc in 2017 cuz it hasn’t had one.

GSP always did around 800k a PPV. His stardom didnt seem to be any less than when he left.

I call bullshit too, GSP took the only fight he had a chance at MW, always ducked Spider and now is ducking Whittaker, Fedor seems like the only man not afraid of fighting bigger men without chemical help. GOAT by elimination thus far.

Fedor literally ducked an entire company.. You realize every single great fighter in Pride, all of them came to the UFC. Except for one..

Instead of shooting of his and everybody's mouth. I have a novel idea. Let's wait and see what happens. If the man is sick and can't fight, then he can't. Regardless of who his next opponent is. Personally I think GSP, when healthy, would rag doll Whittaker, but hey that's just me.
Schaub? What a joke.....Please...

Fedor kinda involved in a rigged fight against Fabio Maldonado in Russia. He was the boss of the ref and judges in the organization where it took place. The fight should've been stopped after Fedor failed to defend anything for minutes. And Fedor certainly didn't deserve a decision after losing a clear 10-8 round (if not 10-7).

The fight result was initially overturned from it too.

All MMA GOATS fucked up in some way.
Even if you look at his fight with Maldonado as a draw he still the GOAT so far, and Maldonado is no scrub and is now a champion at Russia, he still competitive.

Fedor literally ducked an entire company.. You realize every single great fighter in Pride, all of them came to the UFC. Except for one..
LOL this is 100% true and i'm not a PRIDE fan, only watching old fights i can call bullshit on this.

Here’s my question, if gsp has colitis, why is he able to cut down to welterweight still? And not middleweight?

Honestly don’t know anything about colitis but if he’s feeling sick, how is it better for him to cut EVEN MORE weight? My thought is more Weight cut would make you feel sicker but idk.

St. Pierre told the truth. I believe he would fight Whittaker and it would be a good one. But I doubt he wants to face a Murderers row after that if he wins. Lets face it Whittaker fight would make him a ton of money win or lose. Dana cant be mad at him,look what Conor is doing. He sets his own rules. Why not GSP.

Jesus fucking christ, i had already called this.

Colitis is a means gsp gets out of the mw contract, it changes his diet, goes down to 170, perhaps, 155. and bam, conor fight happens.

this is not rocket science, just a prediction. Shaub has eyes....big fucking deal

After he beats Conor at 155 I heard some rumors that he perhaps might go down to 125 and take on the mouse boy

that pic..
so.. russian

I'm not one to question GSP on his health claims.

But I do agree with Shaub on the idea that if you aren't going to fight and defend, for whatever reason (and GSP isn't), then you owe it to the guys in that division to let the division move on without you, especially at this point after the division has already had to hang out in this holding pattern while Bisping was champ.

Same goes for Conor at some point (as Shaub also pointed out)... although, unlike Shaub, I'm not sure it's time to throw Woodley in there just yet.

Back