Brendan Schaub calls BS on GSP’s excuses. Says he doesn’t want to fight Whittaker or Woodley - VIDEO

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I agree with Schaub. GSP lied to his fans and to the public. Most of us rational people saw through GSP’s bullshit all along though.

Thoughts?

He lied to us all.

Who ever thought Schaub would be more likable than GSP?

Weird shit homie.

Well Brendan Schaub's opinion is as relevant as Brendan Schaub fighting.

I call bullshit too, GSP took the only fight he had a chance at MW, always ducked Spider and now is ducking Whittaker, Fedor seems like the only man not afraid of fighting bigger men without chemical help. GOAT by elimination thus far.

b2821ea1fcfc1b1aa36162a19dccc299.png

Schaub isn't wrong on this one.

Vacate MW belt, drop to ww for bullshit title shot, remove hatred for undeserved shot by ending Woodley title run.

everyone hates on Schaub but he is great at analyzing fights and fighters and their mindsets and idk man he gets a lot of hate but when he’s talking about fights with Rogan, he knows his shit

Schaub is right, only the staunchest GSP supporters are buying what he's selling.

Schaub hangs off Conor's nuts and is all about McG having a chance in the Floyd fight and blah blah blah. GSP went to MW to fight Bisping and get a belt in a 2nd division. Nobody thought GSP could handle Bispings size and when he did it didn't matter because Bisping sucks and was never any good.

Schaub is a good analyst however he is also a media attention whore and says what will get him the most attention or advantage. Whether its more viewers or more access inside the business (UFC). If this is Schaub's real take is but all the Conor nuthuggery is real too how can anyone respect what Schaub says on anything?

GSP holds out to negotiate more money or a better contract = Dishonor
Conor being allowed by the UFC to box Floyd despite the UFC having an exclusive contract with him and then they still have to re-do a deal to hopefully get Conor to fight in the UFC again despite Conor giving his "Word" he will honor his contract = Good

Schaub says tomato, I say FUCK Schaub.

That tool thought Bisping would Win that fight.

That fckng guy

Shaub lost me when he said GSP wasn't the draw he thought he was. GSP/Bisbing surpassed most expectations in terms of PPV buys.

Yeah, GSP only came back because Bisping was the MW champion, and he knew Mike was his only chance to win the belt.

The only fighy GSP will take is McGregor.

Geez GSP just fought a month ago, let the guy take a shit ffs.

When did T.Woods defend the belt?? Who is his next opponent?? When was the last time the HW strap was defended. When was the LW belt last defended??

But were gonna attack George because he hasnt defended the belt in a month??

All GSP said was hold on, let me take a shit and then we'll talk about it, and all you cry babies throw a fit.

Shaub lost me when he said GSP wasn't the draw he thought he was. GSP/Bisbing surpassed most expectations in terms of PPV buys.
Didn’t do 1 mil though. Everyone thought this was the 1 mil PPV of ufc in 2017 cuz it hasn’t had one.

One of the first times I ever agree with Schaub.

Back