Breaking Update (AP): Manafort Secretly Worked for Russian Billionaire

He says "I don't know" because he knows Trump knew and thus can't say "no way" should it come out he did know? But can't say "yes" because that looks rightly terrible.

Your ass must still be toast from when I roasted you on religion. You left your tail in that other thread too btw.
Sure...you told me, you proved that Christianity is just as bad as Islam in todays world..you utterly retarded loon. By the way, check out what happened in London today..that just completely strengthens your point in the debate that you "destroyed" me in....

Trump comrade @Palis going full retard in this thread. ( I bump Yeezy too bro even tho he's a dick ;))

Sure...you told me, you proved that Christianity is just as bad as Islam in todays world..you utterly retarded loon. By the way, check out what happened in London today..that just completely strengthens your point in the debate that you "destroyed" me in....
How does a completely unrelated incident strengthen something on a completely different topic?

Such logic. Much fact.

He says "I don't know" because he knows Trump knew and thus can't say "no way" should it come out he did know? But can't say "yes" because that looks rightly terrible.

He knew that Trump's inauguration crowd was the yuuuugest gathering of humanity in the history of humanity or the galaxy.

But he doesn't know whether Trump could knowingly resist hiring a Russian stooge to lead his campaign.

Funny.

Show me the timestamped video of Manafort stabbing Seth Rich in the back while Trump/Putin watch together on another video(which we also have) while being pissed on by Russian hookers, and then I'll believe there is a little something to this Trump/Russia "connection".

Manafort tricked Trump into selecting Pence as his running mate. He was forced to resign in August but was brought back to be part of the Transition Team that was headed up by ....

Mike Pence.

Back