Breaking Update (AP): Manafort Secretly Worked for Russian Billionaire

Your obsession with this is astoundingly boring and "basic bitch" level.

Look, you're asking me questions that you feel is going to happen to America. Remember, I don't care about your feels. You are insignificant and were probably banned in the past for racisms.

Aside from that though, I just want you to know that America is going to be great. We're making it that way and we're going to do it while dragging you turds kicking and screaming. Eventually you'll stop your tantrums and embrace it, eventually. You'll still probably have that deep seeded hatred tucked away but it'll be suppressed with our country coming out of this darkness and getting past all the race baiting crap Obama embraced, along with toning down the extreme PC nutters and femnazis.

Good times ahead! Thanks for tagging me in your thread cuckyshot, I'm glad to serve as your President and carry this shit stain of a thread for you.

Palis out!

giphy.gif
*tap* *tap*

Why does this post sound hollow?

That's right, because you still have not, and will not, answer my two simple, "basic bitch" questions:

• Do you, or do you not, care if America becomes more of a Russian style kleptocracy?
  • Do you, or do you not, care if America's standing as leader of the free West is compromised?
Maybe fourth time asking is the charm.

20160319_LDD001_0.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly there is nothing wrong with working for wealthy people let alone a Russian.

If this was some African billionaire or Muslim billionaire the left would be crying 'racism' if Fox News DARED to make light of someone being employed by such a billionaire.

So Trump is going to turn America over to Russia then right?

I doubt Trump has any idea this is happening. Which, of course, is not the same as not believing it's happening.

It's seeming that the Russian element, if there is a Russian element (and that remains to be seen), is in the people around Trump. Directing him to make certain appointments, prioritize certain strategies regarding our allies, etc. Things that in long run might minimize our efforts to project strength or create opportunities for Russia to step into small power vacuums.

I much prefer Trump being an unknowing party to this than him intentionally appointing people with longstanding and questionable financial ties to an insanely corrupt, power hungry, foreign world leader.

I doubt Trump has any idea this is happening. Which, of course, is not the same as not believing it's happening.

It's seeming that the Russian element, if there is a Russian element (and that remains to be seen), is in the people around Trump. Directing him to make certain appointments, prioritize certain strategies regarding our allies, etc. Things that in long run might minimize our efforts to project strength or create opportunities for Russia to step into small power vacuums.

I much prefer Trump being an unknowing party to this than him intentionally appointing people with longstanding and questionable financial ties to an insanely corrupt, power hungry, foreign world leader.
So, Trump is either
1. In bed with the Russians
2. Clueless

This is #MAGA?

Last edited:
Honestly there is nothing wrong with working for wealthy people let alone a Russian.

If this was some African billionaire or Muslim billionaire the left would be crying 'racism' if Fox News DARED to make light of someone being employed by such a billionaire.

So, this sounds on the up-and-up to you?

Manafort proposed in a confidential strategy plan as early as June 2005 that he would influence politics, business dealings and news coverage inside the United States, Europe and the former Soviet republics to benefit the Putin government, even as U.S.-Russia relations under Republican President George W. Bush grew worse [...] "We are now of the belief that this model can greatly benefit the Putin Government if employed at the correct levels with the appropriate commitment to success," Manafort wrote in the 2005 memo to Deripaska.

If "yes," fine. I'll just add your name to the list of Trump supporters who have outed themselves in this thread as not caring if Russia has purchased inordinate influence in the Trump administration.

So, Trump is either
1. In bed with the Russians
2. Clueless

Clueless is my preferred choice. I doubt he grasps the international impact of these things. Foreign policy is always the hardest thing for any new politician to pick up. And Trump has made clear that he's still not capable of parsing these things out...otherwise he wouldn't have bothered repeating Napolitano's statement about British intelliigenace because anyone who understands foreign policy would have seen the problem with it (just an example, not the entire argument).

@Palis You think a mic drop will make my heart stop? Good words though, just disagree, like lime in your icecream, or not diggin' iced tea.

You have been outed, and the people have shouted

Just sit in your little chair, with your little beer

The grown-ups need to talk so take a fucking walk

That shit is for real, and I just popped a top, have a real beer...........

Raped, bombed, openly threatened my children, hit soft target after soft target....and there are more and more coming. Entire areas being turned into hostile shitholes..areas that my grandfathers generation of people died for. There is no comparison in the threats posed by both...none
@sub_thug How big of a threat is Russia really?

So, this sounds on the up-and-up to you?

If "yes," fine. I'll just add your name to the list of Trump supporters who have outed themselves in this thread as not caring if Russia has purchased inordinate influence in the Trump administration.

yeah it is lobbying essentially but without needing to file as a lobbyist.

It is not illegal in the United States to advocate for closer relations with any country of your choice.

You could start meeting Chinese business men and agree to them that you like China and will promote Chinese interests in-conjuction with American interests so long as you get paid for your services.

That's some serious wishful thinking considering the Russian over-investment in Trump's companies and properties, combined with the number of people he chose to represent him who are tied to Russian interests.

That's some serious wishful thinking considering the Russian over-investment in Trump's companies and properties, combined with the number of people he chose to represent him who are tied to Russian interests.

I really don't think he has much grasp on any of the international stuff. I don't think he personally chose the people who represent him there (why else destroy the State Department's budget when Secretary of State is one of the most important Cabinet positions?). Figurehead is my dominant opinion. Not completely empty figurehead but enough of one that certain relevant details aren't on his radar.

You remember the early campaign stories about how Trump was most influenced by whomever was the last person he spoke with? I think that's true and the people around him are far more clever than Trump realizes.

I actually suspect the installment of Ivanka in the WH is some attempt by more rational parties to put a more balanced person, that he'll listen to, around him.

Why?
I like Trump as well. But you don't see the obvious intention the Russians have here?
They are trying to separate the west. The same Stalin did they are trying to do now.
They actively try to cause infighting. How can you call yourself an American and stand for this or don't care about it?

To be fair bro, what good other then the Uk have been the other western states to the US ??? Its either frogs that hate muricans or pussy germans that do nothing to help it in anything.

Would it be so bad for the Ruskis and Muricans to get along ? last time they did they ass fucked the nazis fascists and imperial japan into servitude.

Trumpkins don´t care. They were lied to, didn´t care. Trump and his dumpsterfire assministration making a mockery of the US, Trumpkins don´t care. Shitting all over his campaign promises and the people that voted for him. Trumpkins don´t care.. Assministration Trumpkins don´t care.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, TRUMPKINS DON´T CARE.. It was never about policy or what is good for the US. These retards don´t fucking care and can´t comprehend the world past the number on their bank accounts.
Fuck everyone else, fuck education, fuck th environment. These fucking assholes can´t see beyond their own yard fence.

I really don't think he has much grasp on any of the international stuff. I don't think he personally chose the people who represent him there (why else destroy the State Department's budget when Secretary of State is one of the most important Cabinet positions?). Figurehead is my dominant opinion. Not completely empty figurehead but enough of one that certain relevant details aren't on his radar.

You remember the early campaign stories about how Trump was most influenced by whomever was the last person he spoke with? I think that's true and the people around him are far more clever than Trump realizes.

I actually suspect the installment of Ivanka in the WH is some attempt by more rational parties to put a more balanced person, that he'll listen to, around him.
I think that's all rational, but at the far end of the range of probable realities. The opposite far end being that he's personally or by proxy (on his orders) colluding to weaken NATO. I'm equally likely to believe those two states of affairs atm.

Trumpkins don´t care. They were lied to, didn´t care. Trump and his dumpsterfire assministration making a mockery of the US, Trumpkins don´t care. Shitting all over his campaign promises and the people that voted for him. Trumpkins don´t care.. Assministration Trumpkins don´t care.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, TRUMPKINS DON´T CARE.. It was never about policy or what is good for the US. These retards don´t fucking care and can´t comprehend the world past the number on their bank accounts.
Fuck everyone else, fuck education, fuck th environment. These fucking assholes can´t see beyond their own yard fence.
<WellThere>

Nailed it IMO.

at

And that was while he was rocking to this..............

Last edited:

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif
200.gif

Back