BREAKING: Trump decides to remove McMaster!

People or organizations looking to raise tensions between the West/Russia. Also in the back of my mind I wonder about the results of the chemical analysis as well, I'd like to see other labs test the sample, and I'd like to see Russia test it. I do want to give us the benefit of the doubt but then again I'd much rather see the results given to everyone and have all evidence examined separately.

You didn’t answer any of the questions I asked in my post and it doesn’t seem like you have any interest in doing so.
Are you trolling? Or just being contrarian?

You didn’t answer any of the questions I asked in my post and it doesn’t seem like you have any interest in doing so.
Are you trolling? Or just being contrarian?

@Treeloy is trolling. He isn't American. I would say he is a Russian troll but he isn't that smart.

He probably is American and thinks it sounds "cool" if he is a foreigner so interested in American politics.

Either way he isn't very savvy. That's what calls him out as being young. A student, probably.

He just announced his replacement is Bill O’Reilly.

gS2RKa6.gif

@cincymma79 Bro you cannot hide. Your past bullshit is owned by you.

Young people seem to gloss over that as they are being stupid.

You aren't the first. And you aren't special. Now hug that pillow and go to bed.

This is amazing. Perfectly represents the right online, because unless it's a Milo/Shapiro lecture we know these scared virgin nerds never leave their houses. 'Women with dyed hair & minorities might get them'.

This is amazing. Perfectly represents the right online, because unless it's a Milo/Shapiro lecture we know these scared virgin nerds never leave their houses. 'Women with dyed hair & minorities might get them'.

HA! Right you are. Scared of women and minorities.

Shapiro can hold a conversation for the first 30 minutes then gets flustered.

Milo just looks at the panel and wants to give blowjobs. Seriously, he has been high as fuck in all interviews I've seen him in and we know he likes cock.

So Bolton up next? Holy shit that would be embarassing for the US. That old terrorist loving fossile belongs in an institution. Seriously he is probably one of the most deranged neo-cons the US has ever produced.

Somehow I think the democrats and their Russia hysteria is pushing Trump into this camp. All these old the aggresive foreign policy hawks that wan't nothing else but to confront Russia, Iran, NK etc. like its 1965, in Syria and elsewhere. That still have no problem propping up brutal regimes and terrorist organisations that you know will come back and bite them; like it always has.

Please democrats stop it and let Russia meddle in your affairs it's a net win for the world!

Maybe this why Trump going to neocons?

He let them run things except want war with Russia which I don' think they want anymor. Right wing in West in general now sings a pro Russian tune.

Maybe more neocon Trump becomes the more big donors and other people in power can save him from whatever his 'corruption' investigation is. That make sense to me.

I'm calling it right now. Kim Jong-un is thoroughly and absolutely trolling Donald Trump by suddenly and enthusiastically wanting to meet and have talks.

He's going to know show the meeting. He is going to do something to humiliate Donald Trump on the world stage in such a manner that has everyone in the world laughing up their sleeves at Trump and within one or two weeks this will manifest itself into nuclear war. All hail the prima-donna in Chief.

I'm calling it right now. Kim Jong-un is thoroughly and absolutely trolling Donald Trump by suddenly and enthusiastically wanting to meet and have talks.

He's going to know show the meeting. He is going to do something to humiliate Donald Trump on the world stage in such a manner that has everyone in the world laughing up their sleeves at Trump and within one or two weeks this will manifest itself into nuclear war. All hail the prima-donna in Chief.

That sucks for the Chinese they have big plans for their country and a Nuke war will just throw a wench into the works

That sucks for the Chinese they have big plans for their country and a Nuke war will just throw a wench into the works
I have an educated feeling that the minute we nuke anybody that didn't just attack us and some epic way, Russia is going to answer on their behalf.

I think with as old as we have been in this Century that gladimir Putin probably feels like he has little else choice.

There's a reason Obama pulled back the War Machine at the last second from invading Syria. I think the message was delivered to him in no uncertain terms that if America continues to be very aggressive in the Middle East that Russia will respond in full. We would like our bully machine to stay where it is and possibly even received a little bit before they feel comfortable getting out of this type of scenario.

I really cannot believe that that does not get talked about a lot more. The fact that Syria supposedly crossed the red line that was set by the president. The fact that after that the war machine geared up, engaged, set sail, and set sights on military Targets in Syria that they had been waiting to hit this entire time. The fact that when the attack on Syria was all but imminent that Vladimir Putin made a phone call, call the press conference, I can't remember, but essentially cucked Barack Obama into telling the war machine to sand down after all.

I'm sure they spoke. And if it was what I thought it was and I was Barack Obama I probably would have coward in that situation as well, not knowing to what extreme Russia was willing to counter attack or if it could possibly lead to a doomsday scenario in the end...

But that was a tempered president. A guy that despite many flaws never seen to let his ego outgrow the Oval Office itself, or the mission. I may not have agreed with the mission, but the only Mission Donald Trump is on is to Flex power.

Back