BREAKING: Trump decides to remove McMaster!

Didnt theresea may tell Russia they better explain the poisoning by tuesday or face consequences?

Russia responded by saying Dont threaten a nuclear power

You responded by making a hysterical thread titled "Russia threatens nuclear weapons".

I responded calling you a hack because you are.

I dont care what a tv actor said, you still dont get it, and its dumb you even brought it up.

Show me evidence linking the Russian Gov to the chemical attack.

Its not that they wont share the evidence with the public, its that they dont have any.

If they dont know who commited the crime how could they possibly trace it back to the Russian Gov?

They cant. They didnt.
I tried lol

You can lead a horse (s ass) to water but you can't make him think critically

Im the voice of reason here
73aO.gif

I tried lol

You can lead a horse (s ass) to water but you can't make him think critically

Arguing with these Trumptards that are left is a fruitless venture. There comes a time when you just have to walk away from them as they lick their wounds.

Stumbled across this:

https://www.vox.com/2018/3/16/17124288/mattis-theranos-board-trump

"Basically, their biotech startup was founded on the promise of faster, cheaper, painless blood tests. But their technology was fake.

Mattis not only served on Theranos’s board during some of the years it was perpetrating the fraud after he retired from US military service, but he earlier served as a key advocate of putting the company’s technology (technology that was, to be clear, fake) to use inside the military while he was still serving as a general. Holmes is settling the case, paying a $500,000 fee and accepting various other penalties, while Balwani is fighting it out in court."

Mattis and McMaster on the outs? Holy shit!

This "well I want to see the evidence" must be a FOX NEWS narrative because this seems to be the fall back argument from Trump nut huggers and Russian apologists. As if the public is going to be shown evidence in a very sensitive case such as this.

SAD!

I do like evidence though, less we end up with another Iraq situation. I have little doubt that Russia is behing all of this with how aggressive they have been.

Arguing with these Trumptards that are left is a fruitless venture. There comes a time when you just have to walk away from them as they lick their wounds.

No, its not the Trumptards, its you. Do you have any idea how much smarter I am than you and your goofy buddies? I can literally feel my IQ plummet just by reading your posts.

You guys are brainwashed and you werent very bright to begin with so theres likely no helping you. Youre easily manipulated and dont care for evidence.

Im the voice of reason here

Not really, there is way more evidence that Trump is a shit heel, and none to support he is anything else.

No, its not the Trumptards, its you. Do you have any idea how much smarter I am than you and your goofy buddies? I can literally feel my IQ plummet just by reading your posts.

You guys are brainwashed and you werent very bright to begin with so theres likely no helping you

Bro you got fucked up repeatedly ITT and all you have is "I'm smarter than you"! Are you going to start flinging feces next?

WR meltdowns are awesome. It keeps me coming back.

Bro you got fucked up repeatedly ITT and all you have is "I'm smarter than you"! Are you going to start flinging feces next?

Check out the megathread ;-)

I guess you see what you want to see.

You guys are brainwashed and you werent very bright to begin with so theres likely no helping you. Youre easily manipulated and dont care for evidence.
6c3a118d3e47bd95c9e148fd0632933cf02eb7b2c9916d1e9577e091c0bfb611.jpg

IMO the smart people are the ones asking for evidence and the dumb/brainwashed/naive or whatever you want to call them are the ones who will accept our western narrative without seeing any proof.

I just dont see how you guys can accept it without concrete proof it was the Russian gov.

I dont care for Putin and im not a fan of Russia. I would be saying the same thing if it was Brazil. You guys are way too trusting.

IMO the smart people are the ones asking for evidence and the dumb/brainwashed/naive or whatever you want to call them are the ones who will accept our western narrative without seeing any proof.

I just dont see how you guys can accept it without concrete proof it was the Russian gov.

I dont care for Putin and im not a fan of Russia. I would be saying the same thing if it was Brazil. You guys are way too trusting.
The body is on the ground , Russia is standing there with a smoking gun and you are asking if anyone actually saw them pull the trigger .

I am curious what you think should have been the response

The body is on the ground , Russia is standing there with a smoking gun and you are asking if anyone actually saw them pull the trigger .

I am curious what you think should have been the response

No my friend, Russia wasn't standing there with a smoking gun. Nobody was there, but a Russian gun was on the ground. That is if you trust the reports that it was the novichok agent, but again from what I heard they won't give Russia a sample.

The response should have been what I have said previous, the samples should have been given to independent labs across the world, and tested by different governments that aren't attached to western intel and see what they have to say as well. See if there is a consensus on what it is, and if all the research can be corroborated that's a good start.

However, even if you know for sure that it's a certain chemical, that still doesn't prove who deployed the chemical.

Since they don't know who deployed the chemical there should be no response. The event should be made public but accusations should not be thrown around so hastily. All governments should cooperate in an investigation.

No my friend, Russia wasn't standing there with a smoking gun. Nobody was there, but a Russian gun was on the ground. That is if you trust the reports that it was the novichok agent, but again from what I heard they won't give Russia a sample.

The response should have been what I have said previous, the samples should have been given to independent labs across the world, and tested by different governments that aren't attached to western intel and see what they have to say as well. See if there is a consensus on what it is, and if all the research can be corroborated that's a good start.

However, even if you know for sure that it's a certain chemical, that still doesn't prove who deployed the chemical.

Since they don't know who deployed the chemical there should be no response. The event should be made public but accusations should not 8be thrown around so hastily. All governments should cooperate in an investigation.
The analogy is apt

And no response is a bitch move

Back