BREAKING: Trump decides to remove McMaster!

IMO the smart people are the ones asking for evidence and the dumb/brainwashed/naive or whatever you want to call them are the ones who will accept our western narrative without seeing any proof.

I just dont see how you guys can accept it without concrete proof it was the Russian gov.

I dont care for Putin and im not a fan of Russia. I would be saying the same thing if it was Brazil. You guys are way too trusting.

I think most people base their opinion that Russia is culpable based on precedent (Russia’s willingness to assassinate defectors and dissidents worldwide), motive (Putin had reason to want to kill the spy), and the method (use of Novichok, a chemical weapon developed in the USSR which has been used in a previous assassination.)

If not Russia, who do you think is responsible? Or do you have any possibilities?

No, its not the Trumptards, its you. Do you have any idea how much smarter I am than you and your goofy buddies? I can literally feel my IQ plummet just by reading your posts.

You guys are brainwashed and you werent very bright to begin with so theres likely no helping you. Youre easily manipulated and dont care for evidence.
ofsl6uzs8tl01.png

I cant support people who dont live in the same country as me?
Because the majority of foreign trump supporters make idiots out of themselves and don't know what they are talking about

I think most people base their opinion that Russia is culpable based on precedent (Russia’s willingness to assassinate defectors and dissidents worldwide), motive (Putin had reason to want to kill the spy), and the method (use of Novichok, a chemical weapon developed in the USSR which has been used in a previous assassination.)

If not Russia, who do you think is responsible? Or do you have any possibilities?

Well if it's not Russia it could be someone with a motive to set Russia up. That would probably make think the West, considering we have the samples and we are saying its that certain chemical. I have seen the Russian narrative accelerating so fast over the past few years, I'm worried the west is looking for a war with Russia, and we might try something to start it. I think we all know deep down that is a definite possibility.

Beyond that I really have no idea who it could have been, there could have been people with motives for reasons we can't even imagine.

For me the evidence presented so far isn't convincing enough, but I guess I can see why it is for most people. I just need to know who did it.

Well if it's not Russia it could be someone with a motive to set Russia up. That would probably make think the West, considering we have the samples and we are saying its that certain chemical. I have seen the Russian narrative accelerating so fast over the past few years, I'm worried the west is looking for a war with Russia, and we might try something to start it. I think we all know deep down that is a definite possibility.

Beyond that we have really have no idea who it could have been, there could have been people with motives for reasons we can't even imagine.

For me the evidence presented so far isn't convincing enough, but I guess I can see why it is for most people. I just need to know who did it.

“The West” is pretty vague. Care to be more specific, considering the attack was on British soil? (Why would any nation wish to alienate an ally to provoke a war with another nation?)
What Western nation’s have shown the willingness and ability to assassinate foreign civilians?

Beyond that we really have no idea who it could have been, there could have been people with motives for reasons we can't even imagine.

Whatever media source you have been pumping into your brain, stop immediately. It's really making you sound a bit crazy. Your threshold for believing that Russia is behind this is ridiculous. Unplug for a bit and hit a bar.

I like how Trump got shit on for every single one of these cabinet picks but now people treat them like Jesus on the cross now that Trump gives them the boot.

"I like how Trump got shit on for appointing horrible personnel but now people are freaking out even more when Trump tries to replace them with worse people." -- dipshits playing dumb because they're running out of options

“The West” is pretty vague. Care to be more specific, considering the attack was on British soil? (Why would any nation wish to alienate an ally to provoke a war with another nation?)
What Western nation’s have shown the willingness and ability to assassinate foreign civilians?

People or organizations looking to raise tensions between the West/Russia. Also in the back of my mind I wonder about the results of the chemical analysis as well, I'd like to see other labs test the sample, and I'd like to see Russia test it. I do want to give us the benefit of the doubt but then again I'd much rather see the results given to everyone and have all evidence examined separately.

All of this happened and nothing changed for me at all in any way even a little bit. Seems like you are spending a lot of energy on something that is the same for you? We’re you in line for one of these positions and got passed over?

A homeless person could say nothing changed for them. This is a political forum, and actions by the President and our congress do make a difference. If you don't care about politics, as you don't think they make a difference, then fuck off. Don't post in the WR. The funny thing is I remember you and your ilk rambling on about all kinds of bullshit when Obama was in office.

Don't act like there is a clean slate for you and your kind. I remember as well as other members, and more importantly.........

1413006617521.jpg

Upon some reflection I feel like the results of this election came down to the kind of entertainment you want to watch. Comedy or horror.

In this case I think it's better to laugh.

Trump might say goofy things, but Hillary as a president is legitimately terrifying.
She was the Status quo , you are truly gullibe if you find her terrifying

A homeless person could say nothing changed for them. This is a political forum, and actions by the President and our congress do make a difference. If you don't care about politics, as you don't think they make a difference, then fuck off. Don't post in the WR. The funny thing is I remember you and your ilk rambling on about all kinds of bullshit when Obama was in office.

Don't act like there is a clean slate for you and your kind. I remember as well as other members, and more importantly.........

1413006617521.jpg
no you don't. go ahead and search the post history. you're talking out your ass

Treeloy going full Alex Jones here. Demands ridiculous amounts of evidence to corroborate multiple countries intelligence, while subtly hinting that the US framed Russia without anything to back it up. Touche my friend.

Not concerned with firing people. Trump doesn't want people who argue with him. What doesn't make sense is that he would consider someone tied to the iraq war when he was against it and said so numerous times.

Treeloy going full Alex Jones here. Demands ridiculous amounts of evidence to corroborate multiple countries intelligence, while subtly hinting that the US framed Russia without anything to back it up. Touche my friend.

And don't leave out @cincymma79 who is acting now as if he never had any bias. They are both pathetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back