BREAKING: Robert Whittaker vs. Luke Rockhold Confirmed for UFC 221

Who wins?

• Total voters
Whittaker isn't exactly a boxer, don't know if he has the type of hands to seriously dismantle Rockhold.

Standup is close but Rockhold is very strong in the clinch and on the ground.

I agree
Most people are seeing Whit winning but Rockhold has some solid advantage against Whit
If he doesn't fight like he did with Bisping... but I don't think so, because he clearly is aware of Whit's power. Probably he respects Whit more than Bisping

why do people think like this. rockhold got caught by both bisbing and branch, whittaker KOs him.

rockhold has flaws in his game. he isnt just chilling out there and getting caught.

Great fight. My money is on Whittaker by knockout

Whittaker by KO, Rockhold's chin won't be able to withstand the bombs dropped on it.

Anyone ever been to an Australian UFC event and know roughly what the price range for tickets are?

If Whittaker wins this it'd be Jacare, Romero and Rockhold one behind another. That's probably the best 3 fight streak in MW history.

Robert mother fucking Whittaker.

tumblr_osttmcLXq01u6fe5yo1_500.gif

Disgraceful that us fans were played by a sham of a MW Title fight involving GSP. Complete waste of time, the entire saga.

BUT...

GSP is better served at WW. Him vs. Woodley is way more intriguing than him vs. any of the top 5 MWs. And Whiitaker vs. Rockhold is an amazing fight, and Rob gets what he deserves for taking out Brunson, Jacare and Romero. A true title defense on home soil. If Whittaker lands like Mike and Branch, good night.

Whittaker, KO, 1st round.

Rockhold never loses to 5 foot 11 bald fighters.

Rockhold: Weidman's BJJ is not advance.

rockdem-jpg.299123

Demian: "Not too much"

bispbisping-jpg.299143

Tough fight to call. Whittaker has been. Super impressive last few fights. Rocksalt is always dangerous and is a totally different style then jacare and romero.

If Whittaker wins this it'd be Jacare, Romero and Rockhold one behind another. That's probably the best 3 fight streak in MW history.

And still just the interim champion, that's sad. He could be a defending champion now with better circumstances.

Bobby Knuckles wins. Rockhold has horrible boxing defense.

KO Rd 2.

Rockholds jawline + hairline may never recover after this fight

Easy money for Whittaker

Back