Breaking News!!!! Lebron James Offically Signs with LA Lakers 4yrs $154 Million

i hate lebron too, but you think i have never watched him? did you get your big baller brand shoes yet or are they still on back order?
if you think Lebron isnt great whilst hating him then you are just an idiot and should really stop watching basketball.

Stop watching First Take and then think you know what you are talking about

if you think Lebron isnt great whilst hating him then you are just an idiot and should really stop watching basketball.

Stop watching First Take and then think you know what you are talking about
i dont frequent this subforum to know whether or not you are a troll, but i have to assume that at this point. i have never said lebron is not great. i said i hate him. you do realize that is possible right? and i will definitely admit to not watching first take, or any type of show like that. at least not in 5 years since i completely quit skip and similar type people.

anyway, its been fun. sorry i hurt your feelings about lonzo and lavar. lonzo is great, and his dad is just a great dad doing good by his son. i am sure they will go over great with lebron

i dont frequent this subforum to know whether or not you are a troll, but i have to assume that at this point. i have never said lebron is not great. i said i hate him. you do realize that is possible right? and i will definitely admit to not watching first take, or any type of show like that. at least not in 5 years since i completely quit skip and similar type people.

anyway, its been fun. sorry i hurt your feelings about lonzo and lavar. lonzo is great, and his dad is just a great dad doing good by his son. i am sure they will go over great with lebron
you didnt hurt anyones feelings kid, youve been shown to know very little about the Lakers so just stop commenting until you educate yourself. Im not trolling either, if anything Id say you are if you think Lonzo is trash

you didnt hurt anyones feelings kid, youve been shown to know very little about the Lakers so just stop commenting until you educate yourself. Im not trolling either, if anything Id say you are if you think Lonzo is trash
ah, the go to when you have nothing else to say. yes, i am a "kid." i guess since i am middle aged, i will take that as a compliment, gramps. BBB 4 life!

ah, the go to when you have nothing else to say. yes, i am a "kid." i guess since i am middle aged, i will take that as a compliment, gramps. BBB 4 life!
aw did I upset you my middle aged friend? go watch some tape on Lonzo.... educate yourself ;)

Lol, what a fucking joke of a league.

You guys got it all wrong.

LeBron went to LA because he wants the approval of all the celebrities and socialites living there. Now, after every game, he can get high-fives and hugs from people like Leo, Nicholson, Rihanna, and Ellen. He finally gets to be part of one of the most popular franchises in professional sports history. One day soon he may even get to see Kim K wearing HIS Lakers jersey!

Hahahaha

poor Lavar I guess he and his kids can go live in obscure Memphis, or even Cleveland.

You guys got it all wrong.

LeBron went to LA because he wants the approval of all the celebrities and socialites living there. Now, after every game, he can get high-fives and hugs from people like Leo, Nicholson, Rihanna, and Ellen. He finally gets to be part of one of the most popular franchises in professional sports history. One day soon he may even get to see Kim K wearing HIS Lakers jersey!

Doesnt he already live there during off season. I think all the pros do, and basically raise their kids in LA.

He didn't have to go back to Cleveland. They are a dog shit team and horrible franchise. They were nothing without him, and he came back to them and got them a championship and 4 straight trips to the finals. lmao, he owes them nothing. He gave them over a decade of relevance.

Why should owners get to ship guys wherever they want and nobody cares? But lets be mad at player mobility? lol

I'm not making some argument contrasting players being traded with free agency.

I'm stating that LeBron James got his team his players and his coach and ran that team straight into the ground after being gifted a championship and ran.

Dude is an ass, poor sportsman, him and his squad are thin skinned, hes a crybaby flopping frontrunner.

Doesnt he already live there during off season. I think all the pros do, and basically raise their kids in LA.

Yeah, maybe he does. But now he’ll be a LAKER!

Imagine all the admiration and approval he’ll get from all the biggest stars in Hollywood...the entertainment capital of the WORLD. He finally hit the big time.

He should make sure to play for the Celtics and Spurs, too, before retiring twice (as planned).

Sign a 1-year contract off the first retirement with the Bulls.

Yeah, maybe he does. But now he’ll be a LAKER!

Imagine all the admiration and approval he’ll get from all the biggest stars in Hollywood...the entertainment capital of the WORLD. He finally hit the big time.

Lebron is the only basketball player most people in the world have heard of, he's in the big time.

And the Dubs answer with Boogie. LOL

Lebron is the only basketball player most people in the world have heard of, he's in the big time.

He’s a MASSIVE superstar....but on a personal note, he needed to play for the celebrity crowd in LA to finally feel complete.

He can now rest his head at night knowing he achieved his ultimate goal.

Back