Shaq
Wilt
Baylor
West
Worthy
Gasol
Lebron

Lakers-Fan-Takes-Off-Sunglasses.gif

But really...he won’t stand a chance in a real conference. Lakers won’t build deep enough to be LeBronze compliant before he’s past it in a couple of years.

well at least the player i like the least goes to one of the teams i like the least, so from a rooting standpoint, that makes things easy. i remember when the pistons got iverson years ago. i was totally gutted. cant wait to hear lavar ball start bitching about how lebron is slowing down his son's progress

Lonzo will be traded for sure imo

Lonzo + Hart for Kemba Walker

Ingram + Kuzma + new draft pick + draft picks for Leonard

Go over luxury tax and sign Cousins or Capela

Lonzo and Hart for Kemba Walker? are you out of your mind? No sane minded Laker fan would make that deal. Also Id rather keep Ingram and Kuzma and just wait on Kawhi. Why give up the young core when they are all on really good deals?

its gonna be hard to trade lonzo since i am sure his value is really low considering the baggage he brings. and any team that takes him for anything at all is absolutley stupid. why would you want to bring that circus to your city? san antonio sure won't take him. Pop won't put up with that shit

Lonzo and Hart for Kemba Walker? are you out of your mind? No sane minded Laker fan would make that deal. Also Id rather keep Ingram and Kuzma and just wait on Kawhi. Why give up the young core when they are all on really good deals?
i would trade Lonzo for a few practice balls and some towels

its gonna be hard to trade lonzo since i am sure his value is really low considering the baggage he brings. and any team that takes him for anything at all is absolutley stupid. why would you want to bring that circus to your city? san antonio sure won't take him. Pop won't put up with that shit

Hes a good at rebounding passing and defending so its possible they keep him but rumors says Lebron doesnt want him or his dad there.

Will be interesting to see what other moves they make. Dont see Spurs sending them Leonard now but who knows

The Lakers are in it to win now, and right now Kemba >>> Lonzo. Lonzo may end up being better in the long run but by then Lebron will be gone. I don't think they need to go after Kawaii now with Lebron locked down, especially if they need to give up Ingram to get him. However, they will probably need him or an equivalent talent (no, Boogie isn't one of them) to take out the Warriors next season.

Good for him, but I don’t think they’ll be a real contender for at least a season or two. Even if they get a strong supporting cast, they’ll obviously need time to gel, and having to fight in the playoffs with Houston OKC (and even Spurs) is going to be vastly different than doing it against 76ers / Hawks, etc.

Just a beautiful day.

Now onto Boogie and those Spurs.....Gotta get them to come around

[<diva2]

What????

Cousins yeah. The kawhi package is fine. But those two for Kemba would be lunacy for the Lakers

The Lakers are in it to win now, and right now Kemba >>> Lonzo. Lonzo may end up being better in the long run but by then Lebron will be gone. I don't think they need to go after Kawaii now with Lebron locked down, especially if they need to give up Ingram to get him. However, they will probably need him or an equivalent talent (no, Boogie isn't one of them) to take out the Warriors next season.
defensively Lonzo and Hart are far better than Kemba. What good is his offense if his defense is suspect?

Lonzo is on a cheaper deal as is Hart, they are far better options going forward

Good for him, but I don’t think they’ll be a real contender for at least a season or two. Even if they get a strong supporting cast, they’ll obviously need time to gel, and having to fight in the playoffs with Houston OKC (and even Spurs) is going to be vastly different than doing it against 76ers / Hawks, etc.

Spurs wont have Leonard or Aldridge, their days contending are over.

Houston wont be as good next year, they dont have the money to resign Capola and Ariza left.

They will need to trade Anderson which they might do for Melo imo

Back